By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Graphics

Everyone is entitled to their opinion,

With that said:
What game has the best graphics in your opinion?

I made a list of the most talked about games and note that its only for consoles so no Crysis here.

How about you guys write your top 3 list out of these below:

Killzone 2 =

Uncharted 2 =

Uncharted 1 =

Metal Gear Solid IV =

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 =

Assassins Creed 2 (Just cuz it was released recently xD, Havent seen it) =

Gears of war 2 =

Forza 3 =

(Note that these pictures doesnt do any of the game justice).

1)Uncharted 2

2)Killzone 2

3)MGS4

[You don't have to use the games above you can pull out any other game through your head if you so wish]

Around the Network

Why even include Uncharted 1?

And I think Uncharted 2 is the overall best looking console game so far this generation.

Because I thought itd be intresting to see if there actually are people who would rate it higher than lets say Gears 2, MW2, AC2 etc.

In my own eyes id probably ask myself why I included every game aside from KZ2 & U2 since both KZ2 & U2 are miles away imo.

whats with all the ps3 and 360 games?

braid: it has an amazing watercolour 2D style I just love. NO joke I think that was the game i enjoyed looking at the most!

On a more technical side I would probably have to put my money on ocd6 because it runs at 60fps, no game that runs under 60fps can for me anyway be called "game with best technical graphics"

Around the Network

Crysis

angrypoolman said:
whats with all the ps3 and 360 games?

I only own a PS3 & 360 xP.

Please if you got time post some wii games x)

well i think ocarina of time on virtual console is the game with the best graphics.

U 2 > KZ 2 > MGS 4

I don't think that Forza can really fit in here, racing games have a bit different focus when it comes to graphics. Same for open world games like AC2, they can't really compete with linear experience focused games.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

In terms of sheer beauty I think Braid should be up there. Its probably the best looking xbl game.