By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

omg another graphics thread already???we had like 4 to 5 in the past 4 days.

anyways:

U2
KZ2
assasin's creed 2
MGS4
forza 3
gears of war 2
MW2(single player is very good looking but online is fukin ugly,,,,it rivals rain bow six vegas in the graphics department)

Around the Network

I know I'm going to get shot down on this real fast , but I love the graphics in Borderlands. Obviously its not as breathtaking as MW2 or GoW 2 but there's something so crisp in what it does.

The best is a little game called Crysis Warhead. Perhaps youve heard of it? None of these games can touch it with a 40 foot pole

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Pong

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

no particular order:
Bioshock,
Muramasa,
Super Mario Galaxy,
Mirror's Edge,
Project Gotham Racing 4,
Borderlands,
Valkyria Chronicles,
Prince of Persia,

i'm sucker for bright colorful games and original artstyle.

Around the Network

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

In order...

1) Uncharted 2
2) Killzone 2
3) MGS4
4) Gears 2
5) MW2

* I didn't play AC2 yet.
* Forza 3 has poor graphics.
* Uncharted is like Gears 1 graphic level.

1337 Gamer said:
The best is a little game called Crysis Warhead. Perhaps youve heard of it? None of these games can touch it with a 40 foot pole

actually alan wake puts crysis warhead lighting to shame, volumeric shadow and clothe details. for me the best looking game is alan wake.

elticker said:
actually alan wake puts crysis warhead lighting to shame, volumeric shadow and clothe details. for me the best looking game is alan wake.

I thing Splinter Cell Conviction graphically better on Xbox 360 than Alan Wake.

Alan Wake is not so good graphics.