By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What was wrong about killzone 2?

Not noob friendly ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

The only thing wrong with the game is it's not called Call of Duty and there isnt a noob aim assist in the controls other than that its just like other awsome FPS out there.

nen-suer said:
Not noob friendly ^_^

Actualy it is. I've never played FPS on console before and I've got into KZ2 asap, that kind of slow and heavy gameplay suits that perfectly.

On the other hand I'm PC FPS god. Hell yeah

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
nen-suer said:
Not noob friendly ^_^

Actualy it is. I've never played FPS on console before and I've got into KZ2 asap, that kind of slow and heavy gameplay suits that perfectly.

On the other hand I'm PC FPS god. Hell yeah

True, thankx for the conrols

but being slow is the problem, i mean you know ur going to die u know what ur suppose to do

but unlike other games the ***** wont move fast enough (mainly online)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

At launch? Nothing. Assault class was a bit cheep but overall, the game was fine. People complained about it not being CoD-ish enough. Mainly because of how the aiming worked, amongst a few other complaints but that was the main one. I loved the aim... Got used to it in the demo and was playing with no-HUD once i was comfortable with it. I think it just shows just how many people buy into the game just by looking at review scores and hype. These idiots weren't even willing to give a demo a try before buying the game.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

It was an above average FPS. Nothing wrong with that. My only complaint would be that the dialog was a bit amateurish, but that would be my complaint about 90% of the games made. Also, the profanity was a turn off.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

There's actually nothing wrong with the game.

AS for the sales- It could have sold more if it was advertise better. The price of the PS3 held it back.

Gameplay wise- Just like other poster said it's not noob friendly. Some gamers doesn't know how to adopt that's what I think. Always comparing that's the problem.

i didnt really like KZ2 i got it cuz the cover looked good no offence lol im more of COD player xD

It didnt have big trucks you can drive and destroy people with. Or Huge maps where you can drive from one end to the other like in Crysis.

Thats about it. The game for me was just brilliant it still is.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Rico