By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What was wrong about killzone 2?

Its on the wrong platform, its like asking why JRPG went wrong on 360, they just dont belong there.

The only real problem i seen with KZ2, when i wasted my money on it was 2 things

1. Controller Lag- A slight delay ruined the game for me, yet people denied it existed, but a mysterious patch came out and fixed it.

2. Half a clip to kill someone- You needed to shoot alot of bullets to bring someone down, not very fun for a "semi" realistic shooter, you know how they move and shit, but i liked the heavy feel, it made me feel like im not some lil 12 year old running around with a gun and bouncing all over the place. 

Other than that its a very polished game.

Around the Network

the loading inbettween levels was way too long and loading was too long inbettween multiplayer games. And during the story it would freeze and say loading for a few seconds. i found all these very annoying other than these it was a very good game

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Killzone 2. Just because the controls are not casual friendly like CoD doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.

To whoever was complaining about people calling the Helghast red eyes, when their eyes are orange. Orange is nothing but a shade of red.

kjj4t9rdad said:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Killzone 2. Just because the controls are not casual friendly like CoD doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.

To whoever was complaining about people calling the Helghast red eyes, when their eyes are orange. Orange is nothing but a shade of red.

What??????

1 of my favourite games on ps3 was entertained the whole way through

Around the Network

Nothing, it was/is a fantastic game

Garnett said:

Its on the wrong platform, its like asking why JRPG went wrong on 360, they just dont belong there.

The only real problem i seen with KZ2, when i wasted my money on it was 2 things

1. Controller Lag- A slight delay ruined the game for me, yet people denied it existed, but a mysterious patch came out and fixed it.   If you really thought the controller Lagged, then they "mysteriously" fixed it, why are you still complaining about it.

2. Half a clip to kill someone- You needed to shoot alot of bullets to bring someone down, not very fun for a "semi" realistic shooter, you know how they move and shit, but i liked the heavy feel, it made me feel like im not some lil 12 year old running around with a gun and bouncing all over the place. 

You can't be serious about this.  This could easily be said about every shooter.  Even the super casual friendly CoD takes a full clip if you don't get a head shot.

Other than that its a very polished game.

chubaca said:
kjj4t9rdad said:

What??????

Red is a primary color, orange is not.  If you add a little yellow (another primary color) to red you get orange.  So orange is a shade of red or a shade of yellow depending on whether there is more red or more yellow. 

Killzone 2 is the best fps so far this gen.

non-gravity said:
richardhutnik said:
NKAJ said:
nothing s wrong with killzone 2 ,ITS FUCKING AWESOME!

Ok, let me add one here.  I believe it is a TAD wrong that people who like Killzone 2 happened to have the enemy side as the avatars they post.  Really people, the Helghast are supposed to be the BAD GUYS.

And those are ORANGE EYES I see, but I am told they are red, and I am NOT color blind.  So, there you have it, idolizing the wrong side, and getting colors labelled wrong, making you think you might be colorblind when you aren't.

The Helghast were driven of the planet Vekta like the Palestinians from Palestine.

Sure, call them terrorists. But it's the "good" people that made them who they are.

Besides that the Helghast are just bad ass.

I'm not starting anything about colors :p

I don't consider anything wrong with KZ2.  I think there are preferences here.  Because of this, I figured I might as well get as uselessly petty as possible, to line up with the subject header of the thread, and speculate absurdly.

I will say maybe KZ2 isn't your thing, but I don't believe it is right to say that there is something wrong with the game.  Wrong here must mean that there is a problem, because the game didn't sell on the level of even Gears of War, let alone Halo, and there is wondering why.