By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I got my cousin pregnant

Oh god... if by some crazy chance this is real please dont abort the baby. Man up and take responsibility

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
Naraku_Diabolos said:
twesterm said:
Well I guess if you can't keep it in your pants you at least kept it in your family.

Omg...no you just didn't say that! LOL

OT: He's lying. His description in the original post is too detailed to remember it correctly from 3 months ago. Hell, I don't know what I had for dinner on my birthday in August.

of course he's lying, but i dont think it has anything to do with how detailed his post is tbh. i can remember exactly what i did on october 2nd of last year. i remember what i was wearing, i remember what i had for lunch, i remember what time i got to bed.

its all to do with circumstance. of course this story is bullshit, but there is absolutely nothing suspicious about being able to remember an amazingly important date (either good or bad) in your life. 3 months isnt even that long

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

If this is real then shit you are nasty as hell. and so is your cousin

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Yay rocketpig! A few more incest threads and maybe Benga will return too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

LMAO was this real?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

Aw, Benga has disappeared? That's too bad.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

axumblade said:
I love reading the title at the top of the screen because it makes things so much better "I got my cousin pregnant on VGChartz.com"

I just noticed that!

HEY GUYS! I got laid on the internet!

Akvod said:
SimonSaysFYou said:
LOL welcome to the world, mutant baby!

lol, Akvod ur evil

But ur right he must make sure there is no horns XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

trashleg said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
twesterm said:
Well I guess if you can't keep it in your pants you at least kept it in your family.

Omg...no you just didn't say that! LOL

OT: He's lying. His description in the original post is too detailed to remember it correctly from 3 months ago. Hell, I don't know what I had for dinner on my birthday in August.

of course he's lying, but i dont think it has anything to do with how detailed his post is tbh. i can remember exactly what i did on october 2nd of last year. i remember what i was wearing, i remember what i had for lunch, i remember what time i got to bed.

its all to do with circumstance. of course this story is bullshit, but there is absolutely nothing suspicious about being able to remember an amazingly important date (either good or bad) in your life. 3 months isnt even that long

Meh. Most women have memories out of this world. No joke - a friendgirl I met in 1995 could tell you exactly what I was wearing the first time she met me. My wife could tell you what she was wearing and what I was wearing the first time we met. I don't remember what I was wearing, btw.

Men, on the other hand, have to have an event attached to it. I can remember getting kicked in the head when I was in 9th grade, kissing my first college girlfriend right after she blazed one and nailing an ex and her car with toxic waterballoons.

While it is possible, I'm calling BS on this.

madskillz said:
trashleg said:

Meh. Most women have memories out of this world. No joke - a friendgirl I met in 1995 could tell you exactly what I was wearing the first time she met me. My wife could tell you what she was wearing and what I was wearing the first time we met. I don't remember what I was wearing, btw.

Men, on the other hand, have to have an event attached to it. I can remember getting kicked in the head when I was in 9th grade, kissing my first college girlfriend right after she blazed one and nailing an ex and her car with toxic waterballoons.

While it is possible, I'm calling BS on this.

lol of course, i said the same thing, see?  i was just saying that of all the things to call BS on, the detail in the storytelling should not be one of them

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.