By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII main theme Petition to Square-Enix

To:  Square-Enix

Square-Enix,

we don't want a R&B singer like Leona Lewis sing the North-American and European main theme of Final Fantasy XIII.
We want to hear Sayuri Sugawara like in the Japanese version, because Leona Lewis doesn't fit to a fantasy game like Final Fantasy.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

-----

http://www.petitiononline.com/ffxiiimt/petition.html 

Sign this petition please.

Around the Network

Going to sig...

hope they listen to us

They know we will get it anyways XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Do we know what the song actually sounds like? I don't want to sign a petition if I haven't even heard the 2 songs in question.

50 signatures already :O

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Scoobes said:
Do we know what the song actually sounds like? I don't want to sign a petition if I haven't even heard the 2 songs in question.

People can find the song's on Youtube if they want, but the thing is that you just can't replace a song that has been made for the game with one that has nothing to with the game.

Where can I sign a petition to stop these petitions?

It's too late, I'd think.

I'm surprised. A few days ago when someone made a thread about this everyone was biting his head off about it being stupid to complain about a song, but now the people posting in this thread are supporting the petition. Where were you guys for his last thread? XD