By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII main theme Petition to Square-Enix

sigin! what a discrace to the might that is final fantasy to have a low life r and b shit sing the theme song

Around the Network

I'm in full support of this, but it isn't going to do shit. Sorry to you, to myself, and to everyone who cares.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

chenguo4 said:
I'm in full support of this, but it isn't going to do shit. Sorry to you, to myself, and to everyone who cares.

in all honestly, you're probably right but there is a small chance for everything like this. a simple name and email posting with a comment if you wish doesn't really take to much of your time...

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

if 50 people sing noo..but what if 200k people sign it? then..................soo...take the petition and hand it down in every forum and on youtube every friend.. WE must stop this my fellow ff fans

badgenome said:
Scoobes said:
Do we know what the song actually sounds like? I don't want to sign a petition if I haven't even heard the 2 songs in question.

Not a bad song...

Around the Network

If people have the time, could they also send a e-mail to na.support@square-enix.com regarding there opinion about this song? Unlike Namco-Bandai, they answer your questions and this also a way to make them know what we think.

Not only the soundtrack of Final Fantasy XIII is in danger, but also future installments and other S-E games like Dragon Quest IX and the upcomming Kingdom Hearts games, if they succeed with this. Before you know it you will get random R&b songs replacing the themes that we all know and love.

Come on, People. Final Fantasy was always rated for Teens. It is impossible to satisfy everyone in this period of life. Try to remember Final Fantasy X : how many hated the "Otherworld" song? How many didn't play the game because of that?

Definitive death of classic/fantasy feel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYhhLkiIBcg

rccsetzer said:
Come on, People. Final Fantasy was always rated for Teens. It is impossible to satisfy everyone in this period of life. Try to remember Final Fantasy X : how many hated the "Otherworld" song? How many didn't play the game because of that?

Not playing a game because of a song is just plain stupid

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

and otherworlds whas awesome.. soo whas suteki da ne

nen-suer said:
rccsetzer said:

Not playing a game because of a song is just plain stupid

This too. It's good to care, but you really gotta pick your battles. That's why I'm not gonna bother signing, though like I said I'm fully behind it. SE will do what they will, whether they did this to appeal to western audiences or because of some deal with Lewis's record label.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes