By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII main theme Petition to Square-Enix

As a battle-theme otherworld works and it was been made for the game, unlike that song from Leone Lewis, so what's your point?

Around the Network
psfanboy said:
and otherworlds whas awesome.. soo whas suteki da ne

Matter of opinion, not? I remember my cousin blushed when he heard Suteki da Ne for the fisrt time. With time, things that were criticized, are now praised. Human beings are that way. We are constantly changing our spirits.

My Hands doesn't sound any different from any other song that Square incorporates into their games that are usually badly translated and sung.

Are people petitioning because Leona Lewis isn't a Jpop singer and her song was not made specially for FF13?

Considering that Square mentioned Leona Lewis in the special announcement meant that her song has already been incorporated into the game and contracts have been signed. Any other changes will just delay the game even further.

You don't get the point rccsetzer. We aren't talking about if a song is good or bad, but about an important part of the game which shouldn't be replaced with a song which has nothing to with the game.

Eyes on Me, Melodies of Life, Sudeki Da Ne, Why, Otherwold are a part of there respective games, and so will Kimi ga iru kara be. Imagine the song's of The Lion King being replaced for one instance with song's that haven't been made for the movie.

I will be surprised if you get even 1000 signs for a petition as stupid as this one. I think every sane person would find it embarassing to sign something like this.

Also shows how much of a "FF fan" you are. Lewis is insanely popular, this song will help FFXIII to sell, yet you dont care and request some shitty j-pop song nobody in the West knows about instead.

Around the Network

Ok so i have heard Leona's song and it is beautiful.

So wheres the other song. I refuse to sign a petition until i here both songs sorry. But only a fool blindly supports one song over another without even hearing them both

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Hero_time88 said:
As a battle-theme otherworld works and it was been made for the game, unlike that song from Leone Lewis, so what's your point?

Oh yeah? Are you really saying that? I remember back to 2001, many people were saying that "Otherworld" was a misplaced song in Final Fantasy world. Play the game before, after you criticize. I personally think the final fantasy xiii battle theme (showed in trailers) is so much better than X's.

ok here we go ff 13 main song jp version (not theme ) starts at 3 min http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfl36IiYkJo and well it sucks so i dont see any problem with leona song because both suck and well i can understand what leaon is singing so it a plus for me.

And to make petition   just  for one song lol i would understand if they  chaneged  all the ost and added lady gaga britney  spears  and  more  pop  stuff but for one song comon .

Rei said:

I will be surprised if you get even 1000 signs for a petition as stupid as this one. I think every sane person would find it embarassing to sign something like this.

Also shows how much of a "FF fan" you are. Lewis is insanely popular, this song will help FFXIII to sell, yet you dont care and request some shitty j-pop song nobody in the West knows about instead.

The previous one's did sell great with a J-pop song and if they don't care good for them, and yeah your are right, perhaps they should turn the next one into a First-person shooter to sell better in the west.

Hero_time88 said:
You don't get the point rccsetzer. We aren't talking about if a song is good or bad, but about an important part of the game which shouldn't be replaced with a song which has nothing to with the game.

Eyes on Me, Melodies of Life, Sudeki Da Ne, Why, Otherwold are a part of there respective games, and so will Kimi ga iru kara be. Imagine the song's of The Lion King being replaced for one instance with song's that haven't been made for the movie.

Well, i remeber some people bashing the last official trailer's J-pop song. Are you now defending it? You are trying to convince people that you have the right opinion. It's normal. You don't want to feel alone in that matter. Being radical at the same time. Simple. Nothing else.