By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid goes mad after playing MW2 for 17 hours straight

rough stuff

Around the Network
bRoKeN said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

that ones funny too but i dont know how to embed

LMFAO!!! Did he try to shove a direct TV remote up his ass?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
bRoKeN said:

you think its funny...but wait till ur daughter gets old enough and plays game and you tell her she cant play...its gonna be that all over again

Xxain said:
Euphoria14 said:
bRoKeN said:

you think its funny...but wait till ur daughter gets old enough and plays game and you tell her she cant play...its gonna be that all over again

I DO think it's funny. I had a hissy fit when I couldn't do this annoying chocobo race or whatever in FFX, but I never went to this extent.

Also, my daughter won't be playing MMOs, hell, she won't have a PC and/or cellphone until she is much much older, we are talking at least 16.

Kids have no need for that shit.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

nvm forget game..when u say no celly its definitely on...a Teen without a phone in a wireless world..

Around the Network

Wsas the chocoba race thd Balloon one? where you get Tiduses ultimate weapon?

like i said before he got pwned by the Wall of Duty

BHR-3 said:

man the only positive thing i can say is that he plugged the ps3 version of the game and that the ps3 console lasted being on for 17hrs straight that really shows the durabilty of the console so hes cool wit me regardless if you all think hes crazzy shit like that happens its not his fault

wondering wat he hated bout it he never really said anything except that they didnt add anything to the series hope it wasnt b/c he was playing the ps3 version i mean lens of truth didnt do a good job with there comparison the ps3 version is as good as the 360 visually

man 17hrs the longest i can play fps straight is like 3hrs im surprised hes still alive his hands werent even shaking although we dont know he s telling the truth

i believe he was trophy hunting and got frustrated they should make trophys easier to get beating the cod games on vet is a pretty frustrating thing to do that or he was online gaming that online gaming will kill someone one day the competition is insane

I think he's right.  All of the CoD's since 2 have been ridiculous on veteran.

Xxain said:
Wsas the chocoba race thd Balloon one? where you get Tiduses ultimate weapon?

Yes it was that part.

As for your comment about cellphones, have you seen kids these days with phones? You try to take them somewhere and all they do is text as they walk around, completely oblivious to the world around them.

Kids these days don't go out and do anything, they stay bottled up inside the house and waste away with their text messaging and chatting with friends on Myspace/Facebook instead of taking a walk down the damn street and going to a friend's house.

"Hey you wanna hang out today?". They message this as they wait a half hour to an hour for a reply. Just get off your ass lazy kid and go to their house, they would have responded much faster.

Next thing you know kids will be standing at the bus stop for school, texting the friend standing right next to them instead of actually talking. It is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

It was so much more fun when I was a kid and I can go out with friends and not have to worry about a phone ringing with someone on the other end of the line asking what I am doing and when I'm going to be home.

Currently playing:

Chris Tucker: DAMN!!!