By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Was it worth going multiplat? Tekken 6

Yeah the online co-op should be coming soon.

At anyrate, i Main Seraphim Jin (Thats what i call my custom White Winged Angel jin) BUT i dont spam lasers left and right, i know 2 10-hit combo moves, 5 5-hit combo moves, and 8 to 10 3-hit combo moves.

Though i do use lasers, but ONLY if its part of a combo move OR whoever im playing against is spamming the fuck out of a single move, mainly Alisa as mentioned or chrite and eddy, Lars and Lili are insane spammers to if people figure out how they work, lili has this unfair back-flip thing she does that leads into a Unblockable kick and even if you tried your stunned half the damn time, while lars does this freaking move you'd see Ryu use in street fighter, he puts his hand up then forward then lightning goes everywhere and you wont be able to avoid it, its possible to avoid but hard, oh and again its unblockable.

Overall i'd say the wrose people to fight against, is as mentioned above except i'd add Law and that frickin Bear in there those guys are pretty cheap to.

Around the Network

killer instinct 3 would be fantastic!

Hell maybe the PSP version will eat the sales of the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

PSP version will be fugly VS the HD versions. >_>

Mirson said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

PSN right now is flooded with newbs. Just figure them out and take them out. As you said, they will be using Alisa, Devil Jin, Christie, Eddy and other cheap characters. King is cheap as hell in this game. I no longer consider him a technical character. People use the same moves with him. I message some people and ask them why they play so cheaply, and most of them say its because they don't know how to do combos, parries or strafing so they survive off of special moves, trips and throws. Alisa is deathly cheap, I mean come on she flies around and has saws on her hands. LOL

Lars is a good character, he just has to be figured out because he attacks low and does a lot of spinning moves. I don't really get so much lag online because I connect my PS3 though Ethernet chord instead of using the wireless connect. The wireless advantage sounds nice with the P3, but its nothing compared to having the Ethernet chord connected. Whats your PSN account name?

My PSN is DJChuy

Yeah I use wireless (need it here). I was doing fine for the first few days, but after that, it was a disaster. I heard they're going to add online co-op. Badass if true. Just hope there isn't any lag there.

I've come up against everyone alot of different people but Eddy or Christie so far, so I think I'm avoiding spammers. I play online rarely, like you I need wireless. When I have played I've tried to counter for the lag but I end up not bothering because I end up getting beaten by people who seem to be less skilled then me (as in I can see what moves they are trying to do and block but the delay means I can't counter properly). I have played some online games and won them though.

EDIT: on a related to Tekken 6 but not related to the subject, does anyone know if they are going to introduce multiple profiles as were available for Tekken 5 and DR? As it seems a bit unfair when I can fit out my characters with all new moves because of extras while my mate foighting me cannot.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

One word.

YES

CGI-Quality said:
kingpin785 said:
why are people so quick to call someone a fanboy for stating their opinion?

i couldn't care less if the game was exclusive to playstation or xbox. i just want the best gaming experience possible. i KNOW that tekken 6 could have been a better game if they focused on one system. i'm not saying that it would be a perfect because some of the things they decided to do with it weren't for the best.

i just feel this whole everything needs to go multiplatform and we're going to try and make it the exact same game for both systems isn't always the best move. there have been third party exclusives this gen that have sold really well. i think companies are sooo worried about money that its starting to effect the integrity of the games that we buy.

At the end of the day, i'm a customer. its no different than going out and eating at a resturant. if they bring out your meal and its not cooked right, is it ok for them to say "well we're trying to get this food out as fast as we can to as many people we can. also, the meal you ordered is hard to make, so it may not taste right" HELL NO! you would demand your money back and never eat there again.

i guess my whole point in starting this thread was to point out some of the silly things these companies do. i find it funny that gamers defend their actions sometimes.

Excellent points here.

seconded