By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next Gen HALO in the Works

A job listing message on Gamasutra reveals that a level designer with at least one AAA game under their belt and a great amount of Halo knowledge can find a new home in the company’s Redmond WA facilities where they can design and build levels for this “next big project.”

“Work with our top first-party development partners to help ship a great first-party line up for next generation Xbox platform,” the job ad reads. No information about the actual game is given.

Gamasutra Job Listing

Around the Network

Halo 4 : Milkin' Warfare

-twesterm edit-

Jesus people, learn to take a joke for a joke.  Stop reporting this post.

Halo 4 is on the way.

PullusPardus said:

That was uncalled for.

Slimebeast said:
PullusPardus said:

That was uncalled for.

well to tell you the truth , they need to not rush them to get back to the top, Halo is really drowning with all these spin offs.

Around the Network

Well, this proves that 343 Industries is doing a little more than just "overseeing the Halo franchise."

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

PullusPardus said:
Slimebeast said:
PullusPardus said:

That was uncalled for.

well to tell you the truth , they need to not rush them to get back to the top, Halo is really drowning with all these spin offs.

I have a gut feeling you haven't played much Halo. Don't even have the console to play Halo. Perhaps this thread can do without your trolling.

PullusPardus said:

Was that needed?  Its funny how people on this site get away with bashing the 360.

PullusPardus said:
Slimebeast said:
PullusPardus said:

That was uncalled for.

Considering I enjoyed all the spinoffs and found them to be quite good I wouldn't mind floundering about some more. 

If you don't like them, or the policy of creating them then just don't play them, it's that easy.

I already saw this coming. So Xbox "Phoenix" Nov. 2012? That sounds about right.