By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next Gen HALO in the Works

bonkers555 said:
PullusPardus said:
Halo 4 : Milkin' Warfare

Was that needed?  Its funny how people on this site get away with bashing the 360.

im not bashing 360 im just saying that they already have lots of Halo projects in mind and this just adds to their busy collection.

isn't Halo Reach the last halo made by bungie?

Around the Network
Boneitis said:
PullusPardus said:
Slimebeast said:
PullusPardus said:

That was uncalled for.

well to tell you the truth , they need to not rush them to get back to the top, Halo is really drowning with all these spin offs.

I have a gut feeling you haven't played much Halo. Don't even have the console to play Halo. Perhaps this thread can do without your trolling.

you don't have to own the console to play it

i also like the Halo games, espicially the soundtrack.

meh. mods where is the ban hammer ? i deserve it -__-;

PullusPardus said:
bonkers555 said:
PullusPardus said:

Was that needed?  Its funny how people on this site get away with bashing the 360.

im not bashing 360 im just saying that they already have lots of Halo projects in mind and this just adds to their busy collection.

Master Chief is Microsoft's Mario. For any of their systems to be successful Master Chief is needed at the forefront. Considering 343 Industries has probubly already been developing Halo4 since they were founded a while ago I can safely assume that this line up for the next X-Box is coming next Christmas or at latest 2011. But it will have been five years since the 360 launched and Microsoft did say at the launch of the 360 that they were going to have 4 year life cycles.

So if they had planned for a four year life cycle then they are over due for the next X-Box. NexBox coming next Christmas I bet with Natal bundled with the console! Also Halo4 launching within 6-8 months of the next X-box!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

they said 4 years? thats pretty damn short IMO but i guess technology is going fast.

PullusPardus said:
bonkers555 said:
PullusPardus said:

The irony of you bringing up a milked franchise.

Your sig has 3 upcoming Final Fantasy XIII titles. God knows how many other Final Fantasy projects are in the works.

Around the Network
Boneitis said:
PullusPardus said:
bonkers555 said:
PullusPardus said:

The irony of you bringing up a milked franchise.

Your sig has 3 upcoming Final Fantasy XIII titles. God knows how many other Final Fantasy projects are in the works.

beautiful that just made my day. please be halo 4 i would like to know what happened to ms and cortana after they were floating in space

PullusPardus said:

ROTFL!!!    

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
PullusPardus said:

ROTFL!!!    

finally someone takes it as a joke.

so MS are launching theiur next console with a halo 4, smart work

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia