By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next Gen HALO in the Works

De85 said:
Joelcool7 said:
Aion said:
PullusPardus said:

Halo 4 : Milkin' Warfare

-twesterm edit-

Jesus people, learn to take a joke for a joke.  Stop reporting this post.

Haha, Halo isn't even milked only 3 games so far not counting spin-offs.

Halo 4 will be better than anyoter fps ever.

No offence but Halo is going the way of Mario. When a company has a cash cow they either milk it and make millions or ignore it and loose out. Halo is the new Sonic, expect to see more spin-offs in the future and lots of sequels. I remember Bungie saying their would be only 3 Halo's that is the franchise they intended. So what does MS do, they contract out another company to make a 4th and onwards. Expect a Halo5,6,7....etc....etc... I just wish they had stuck to calling them by names (Ex.Halo:CombatEvolved) rather then generic numbers!

Did you seriously just compare the Ms's Halo milkage to the level of Nintendo's Mario milkage?  And if you did are you being serious?

Until we have master chief tennis, master chief golf, master chief soccer, halo karts, master chief party, etc... then the two are not even comparable. 

You forgot Paper Chief, Master Chief at the 2552 Olympics, Master Chief RPG, Chief Brothers, Super Chief Brothers, Super Chief Brothers 720/1440/2880, Doctor Master Chief, Halo Smash Brothers, Halo Smash Brothers Melee, Halo Smash Brothers Brawl, Super MC World, Super MC World 2/3/4/5 etc etc etc etc etc etc....

Around the Network

Paper Chief would be awesome.
Now I want it.

Lord Flashheart said:
Paper Chief would be awesome.
Now I want it.

It probably would. I'd love for it to be a XBLA title running at 1080p