By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN reviews Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex (7.0/10)

Seems they didn't love the controls. Didn't Treyarch brag about how the controls would be so or so much better than tC's?

Around the Network

No amount of technical and control issues can make Call of Duty 4 a worse game than The Conduit.

Hm, well, that's a bit disappointing. To be honest, I really wanted this game to get 8s and 9s. And some comments they made make it sound like it's worse then a 7...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

its funny how late ports to the wii get really bad reviews, yet when a game gets ported late to the other hd system it gets like the same score. reviewers just love them some shiny graphics

what? IGN gave MW2 graphics (they were good for xbox) a 10, but they gave MW R graphics (outstanding for wii) a 6.5

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network

Wow total flop

Dont believe this review guys. I have played MWii and absolutely love it. The gameplay is there. The graphics are better than WAWii. Multiplayer is amazing.

Take it from me, I have COD4 for the PC. The game is 95 percent intact. These guys are crazy.

9.0/10

SmokedHostage said:
SHMUPGurus said:
SmokedHostage said:
When Treyarch ports a game they developed for the HD twins then ports it to Wii, it's good.

When Treyarch ports a game Infinity Ward developed for the HD twins to Wii, it's meh.

Apparently, from reading previous comments, it's the other way around. They can work on good material!

I guess you're right.  Also my statement doesn't hold true when we talk about Quantum of Solace.

actually does hold true somewhat since Quantum of Solace Wii was handled by Beenox. Treyarch only did the PS3 and 360 versions.

Wow, after reading the review there seems to be one hell of a bunch of issues that shouldn't be in the final product.

Ugh, can't Retro Studios hold a class in developing Wii FPS's or something...it's needed...

I'd love for some of you guys who have played the game relentlessly (Looking at you Uno, and Chirizum too, among others.) to give us here at VGChartz a thread about your hands on experience of what the game is like. I remember getting Sonic & the Black Knight the day it came out, really enjoyed it, and then saw the reviews come streaming in (3.9 for IGN I believe...). Of course, the only thing I could do was write down my experience with the game (both good and bad, just what you experienced with the game) and let the members decide upon themselves.

So yeah, I'm interested in this game, but I'd love more convincing (either for or against) from those who have played the game.