By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN reviews Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex (7.0/10)

I haven't played the game so i don't know if the game deserved this score, they do seem pretty specific with their complaints. I just wonder though if IGN is simply butthurt about not getting a review copy and decided they are going to try to throw their weight around.

Around the Network

I have to admit, that's a tad worse than I expected. Was hoping for an 8.

O-D-C said:
7 is good, I dont see why you are all complaining

A couple of years ago I might have agreed with you but a 7 from IGN these days isn't so hot.  The question is whether to put any stock in that 7 or not and I choose not to. 

Like they always say, you can't spell ignorant without IGN. The game is far superior to WaW in virtually every way, and I've played and beaten both games. I don't know what the hell Bozon was on when he reviewed this game. The fact that he used a leaked screenshot from an extremely early version of the game tells us enough about how much of the game he's played.

There are reviews that people call biased because they don't coincide with their opinions, but this isn't one of them. THIS review is just pure bullshit.

I can't take this review seriously after reading the subject line.
"Activision brings Modern Warfare to the Wii. Isit worth the two year wait?"

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Around the Network
Mint said:

Or, more realistically, you're just pointing that out because the game didn't get the score you wanted.

MontanaHatchet said:
Mint said:

Or, more realistically, you're just pointing that out because the game didn't get the score you wanted.

lol xD

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

At least for hd owners 7=6=bad.

Take my love, take my land..

I actually read the review and it was full of mistakes and was obviously rushed. They used beta screens for a REVIEW! That's just unacceptable. Disregard this review, it is actually a pretty good game.

I've heard nothing but good things word of mouth wise about this game. It might be two years later but atleast Wii owners are still getting it.

I'll have to pick up a copy myself down the road just Wii online multiplayer.

It's just that simple.