By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MW2 May do 10 MILLION WEEK 1 -- Who's up for some CROW?!

@skeezer

I KNOW

its still not going into my head

almost double a Grand Theft Effing Auto!

Before this gen egan such things would be laughable!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Soap_McTavish said:
Wii_Master said:
^ no i will not give up..FPS sucks and this problem first started when ms and sony jpined....F them

metroid prime is a first person shooter.

The Conduit is a first person shooter.

You seriously need to buckle down. The ps3 has games like little big planet, demon's souls, heavy rain, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, folklore, Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea... Stop acting like the platform offers nothing but fps.

Both the PS3 and the 360 offer fantastic content in every genre.  Not only that, your reasoning is completely flawed.

Call of Duty 4, for instance, was one of the best single player games the year it came out. Mind you, it is rather short, like MW2, but these are amazing story telling and first person adventure games just as much as they are shooters.

I'd step out on a wing here, but the plot and character development and story makes metroid prime look bad. That being said, metroid is about adventure so its not really fair to compare them.

The only point im making is that these games are actually good. Like, really good. I was once a hater too, I hate bros, I hate most people who play call of duty and halo, but after playing them both i became a fan. Especially cod4. It's just a really good game.

The wii also has COD4 and COD WAW too, so you can add fuck nintendo to your list as well.

amazing post

mM
leo-j said:
idk okey, I reported him a long time ago

I had the feeling that my "Report" button doesn't work anymore for months. Maybe it wasn't just me....

i think it will sell 10 million week one this is being underestimated by everyone it is a huge entertainment launch and microsoft is really smart to treat it as if it is a 360 exclusive...if sony were smarter they shudve done a exclusive deal not with assasins creed 2 marketing but this game it was always gna sell more on the 360 but with the marketing push wud've split sales more evenly. Bestbuy and futureshop in toronto are getting massive sales of this game with their $49.99 pre order online....$59.99 + $10 gift card in store and regular price of $59.99 compared to other canadian stores increasing the price to $64.99 or $69.99. You still g2a wait atleast 20 mins to 1/2 an hr in line to get these games and copies r being restocked at each cashier by the minute

I was going to pick MW2 tonight but it's probably sold out

Around the Network

More like Modern BOREFARE.

The 7th generation of video games doesn't start until Mario says so. November 15th!

Vivan los sidescrollers!!!!!!!!

I am loving the Ninty fan meltdowns in here lol

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

The Ghost of RubangB said:
More like Modern BOREFARE.

The 7th generation of video games doesn't start until Mario says so. November 15th!

Vivan los sidescrollers!!!!!!!!

The 7th Gen doesn't start until a  Final Fantasy comes out

FF13 FTW!

Old Super Mario Sisters FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

double post--If it makes any of you ninty boys feel better, I didn't buy it.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

if 10 million r sold u cud only imagine the shipment from activision and worldwide too man r they ever prepared! :O