By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MW2 May do 10 MILLION WEEK 1 -- Who's up for some CROW?!

LOL...these results are insane! Got my new MW2 360 yesterday...I've yet to load it up and transfer my data though, as it's jsut sitting in the box all nice and pretty.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Has nothing to do with this post. I agree with Serious_frustrating, I hadn't made that many stake in the ground predictions for a while but not a drop of crow here either in regard to this game.

^ no i will not give up..FPS sucks and this problem first started when ms and sony jpined....F them

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

LOL...these results are insane! Got my new MW2 360 yesterday...I've yet to load it up and transfer my data though, as it's jsut sitting in the box all nice and pretty.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Wii_Master said:
^ no i will not give up..FPS sucks and this problem first started when ms and sony jpined....F them

Why aren't you banned yet?

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
@Darth

ahem well me. Not one drop of crow has touched my lips ;)

your sig has a thread that says "PS3 domination starts on 1st Sep"

so as its not dominating how are you not tasting crow?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I just took another look, WTF 10 million? That's impossible!!!

^_^

i hate FPS and i wanted MW2 to sell 0.1 millions worldwide LTD and ff13 to sell 10 millions first week
i want some crow please

idk okey, I reported him a long time ago

mM
Wii_Master said:

metroid prime is a first person shooter.

The Conduit is a first person shooter.

You seriously need to buckle down. The ps3 has games like little big planet, demon's souls, heavy rain, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, folklore, Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea... Stop acting like the platform offers nothing but fps.

Both the PS3 and the 360 offer fantastic content in every genre.  Not only that, your reasoning is completely flawed.

Call of Duty 4, for instance, was one of the best single player games the year it came out. Mind you, it is rather short, like MW2, but these are amazing story telling and first person adventure games just as much as they are shooters.

I'd step out on a wing here, but the plot and character development and story makes metroid prime look bad. That being said, metroid is about adventure so its not really fair to compare them.

The only point im making is that these games are actually good. Like, really good. I was once a hater too, I hate bros, I hate most people who play call of duty and halo, but after playing them both i became a fan. Especially cod4. It's just a really good game.

The wii also has COD4 and COD WAW too, so you can add fuck nintendo to your list as well.