By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - People are so ignorant that I get cracked up by it everyday...

way to go MS!

Around the Network
madkiller said:
MontanaHatchet said:
The PS3 is outselling the 360.

No matter how you spin it.

Don't be so butthurt, and don't troll. It's just petty.

The number 1 troll post in this thread is yours so I don't know exactly who you think you are talking about...

"To make things short, MS is doing great money wise, Sony is drowning in losses, so even if PS3 outsells the 360 for the holidays or the year it doesn't matter because MS wins either way in terms of major profits compared to major losses..."

Sounds like trolling to me. Or maybe if someone said something similar towards the 360, it would be trolling then.

madkiller said:
MontanaHatchet said:

The number 1 troll post in this thread is yours so I don't know exactly who you think you are talking about...

Troll post? He pointed out a true and relevant fact.

Or are you going to go the "I do not accept these sales!" route?

Who was it that did that?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

kowenicki said:
MontanaHatchet said:
CGI-Quality said:
^^ He's no longer a mod why?!!

Because I love to say stuff like that.

Bold stuff.

I'm pretty sure that isnt the reason..

It is, more or less.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MontanaHatchet said:
madkiller said:
MontanaHatchet said:

"To make things short, MS is doing great money wise, Sony is drowning in losses, so even if PS3 outsells the 360 for the holidays or the year it doesn't matter because MS wins either way in terms of major profits compared to major losses..."

Sounds like trolling to me. Or maybe if someone said something similar towards the 360, it would be trolling then.

Actually, there is not a damn thing trolling about anything I said, especially since it is all 100% accurate. Cry me a river about Sony losing tons of money. Microsoft is bigger and richer and always will be, get over it already...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Around the Network
madkiller said:
MontanaHatchet said:
madkiller said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Actually, there is not a damn thing trolling about anything I said, especially since it is all 100% accurate. Cry me a river about Sony losing tons of money. Microsoft is bigger and richer and always will be, get over it already...

So if I point out that the 360 is being outsold by the Wii, and that Nintendo is making far greater profits than the Microsoft, and that Carnival Games outsold Mass Effect, would that not be trolling? The #1 form of denial by people who are trolling is claiming that what they say is true, so it can't be trolling.

Wrong.

I'm not crying a river at all, especially not at Sony losing money. I just think it's terrible that someone can get away with such trolling and call others ignorant.

kowenicki said:
MontanaHatchet said:
CGI-Quality said:
^^ He's no longer a mod why?!!

Because I love to say stuff like that.

Bold stuff.

I'm pretty sure that isnt the reason..

I got it removed because I was brash and insulting towards members. Similar to now. I just can't stand people who troll sometimes, it's a habit.

kowenicki said:
you are wrong there montana... his statement is entirely factual.

Stop defending every anti-PS3 person and try actually reading what I said.

JaggedSac said:
Vetteman94 said:
madkiller said:
kowenicki said:
leo-j said:
libellule said:
leo-j said:
Then why are all walmart ads assosiated with the XBOX 360?

perhaos an internal decision like the PS3 gift card last year

I'm not talking about gift cards, I am talking about advertisement, every ad walmart has shown has been about the XBOX 360 "The best family console with the best games, come get it at walmart, XBOX 360 JUMP IN" I've been seeing those ads ever since October

its not rocket science

Wal-mart is in the US

In the US the 360 install base is twice that of the PS3...  

Exactly, Wal-Mart did not become the richest company in the world by being dumb. The 360 will always have a huge lead in the U.S. and Wal-Mart recognizes that and makes decisions accordingly...

So whats so smart about giving away a $100 gift card with a console when your profit margin on that console wont cover the $100 without having a deal in place with the manufacturer of said console?

It isn't the profit margin on the console that the gift card is taking away from.  It is the profit margin on whatever the customer purchases with the $100 gift card.  The gift card means nothing until the customer gets something else with it.

Its still $100 that Wal-mart is losing, with nothing to cover its expenses.  And once the card is issued Wal-mart is out that $100,  that $100 doesnt stay in Wal-marts bank account until you buy something with it,  they just get the money back when finally spend it.  

MontanaHatchet said:
madkiller said:
MontanaHatchet said:
madkiller said:
MontanaHatchet said:

So if I point out that the 360 is being outsold by the Wii, and that Nintendo is making far greater profits than the Microsoft, and that Carnival Games outsold Mass Effect, would that not be trolling? The #1 form of denial by people who are trolling is claiming that what they say is true, so it can't be trolling.

Wrong.

I'm not crying a river at all, especially not at Sony losing money. I just think it's terrible that someone can get away with such trolling and call others ignorant.

LMAO, are you kidding me? Microsoft makes more money in a month than Nintendo makes the entire year. You can't even begin to compare them as entire companies since Microsoft could swallow Nintendo whole...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"