By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

nowgamer review: 7.7

http://wii.nowgamer.com/reviews/wii/8779/new-mario-bros-wii

Around the Network

nowgamer? never heard of them. The person who reviewed it doesn't even own a wii though.

lol he a fucking retard he said longevity was 7.7 or sumthin and it said worse than lego batman...r u joking..this is fucking stupid..i want to kill this isot...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

What a horrible review. Did they actually play it? At E3 I played it with 3 other guys from VGC, and with some strangers, and with a guy from Nintendo. Every time it was pure heaven. What could be more fun than playing a new 2-D Mario game, which always has the best level design, and on your very first playthrough, have 3 more people in your way trying to help, and sometimes failing horribly? That's... the point.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

What a horrible review. Did they actually play it? At E3 I played it with 3 other guys from VGC, and with some strangers, and with a guy from Nintendo. Every time it was pure heaven. What could be more fun than playing a new 2-D Mario game, which always has the best level design, and on your very first playthrough, have 3 more people in your way trying to help, and sometimes failing horribly? That's... the point.

I hate to say this, I really do....

But I expect some degree of backlash against this game. It's a new 2D Mario going up against teh REAL HARDCORRRRRRRRR GAMEZZZZ!

In a holiday season with MW2, Assasin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2, etc...I expect a few in the gaming media to view this game through total fanboy glasses instead of judging it for what it is. Look at the ridiculous preview at IGN for MW: Reflex.

Around the Network
Sempuukyaku said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

I hate to say this, I really do....

But I expect some degree of backlash against this game. It's a new 2D Mario going up against teh REAL HARDCORRRRRRRRR GAMEZZZZ!

In a holiday season with MW2, Assasin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2, etc...I expect a few in the gaming media to view this game through total fanboy glasses instead of judging it for what it is. Look at the ridiculous preview at IGN for MW: Reflex.

I choose not to believe that: instead, I thin that perhaps they simply did not have as much fun as they thought they should. Tragic, maybe, but not something I owuld blame them for.

RIght guys

I decided to play EVERY 2D Mario game to like drown myself in the hype for this game

finished:

SMB, SMB 2 (even though I got bored of it towards the end)

now moving onto SMB 3, then my fav Super MArio World

if theres time Lost Levels.....but since khuutra aint playing that, neither am I!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
RIght guys

I decided to play EVERY 2D Mario game to like drown myself in the hype for this game

finished:

SMB, SMB 2 (even though I got bored of it towards the end)

now moving onto SMB 3, then my fav Super MArio World

if theres time Lost Levels.....but since khuutra aint playing that, neither am I!

Did you use warp pipse for SMB?

@sempuukyaku

I DID

shoot me if you want

but I'm desperate to get to super mario world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey