By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

I didn't have the skill or the confidence.

Well, the worst thing that could happen is that you just take the hit and run through him, exactly the same you were doing anyway.

I didn't have the skill or the confidence to even think of that course of action.

Around the Network

^^so whas up what u guys talking abt or having a flame war about???

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

^^i can just imagine rol yelling at khuutra for not playing properly and killing him everytime by accidentally pressing the wrong button!! lol ^^^^^^^^^^

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

BoleroOfFire said:
killeryoshis said:
BoleroOfFire said:
killeryoshis said:
Wii_Master said:
u don't even have the avatars so why r u asking.....by the way how do i become a member of the mega mario movement

The group got disbanded mounths ago. Some people forget to take it off so don't bother

Wait...

WHAT???!!!

???? What's wrong?

Nobody told me!  What happened?  Who did it?  And why????  

And how come the US doesn't get anything like the tin case or hat?  I want answers to all of these questions, killeryoshis!  

Ths leader said he quited his job because he went to anthor site.... Also we don't get the tin case because we buy mario games too much.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

ugh! that thread about the last boss is driving me insane! i want to see it but i don't want to spoil myself. i'm worried i won't be able to resist temptation

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

THE FINAL BOSS IS... :P

No seriously don't spoil yourself. But for those who think this boss will be as easy as Bowser's Final Battle on the DS, you can handle, you might wanna think again. This is the hardest boss of Mario's history.

^^this guy is not joking..I couldn't resist it like first i went to the site saw thew thumbnail and couldn't resist so clicked play but i thought again for 5 seconds until the video appeared because ofg my high high speed internet and once i started watching i couldn't resist....its the most fricking hard boos in the history of mario..this game now officially looks harder than LOST LEVELS!! HOLY SHIT!! I can't believe i just spoiled the best game ever's ending in the history of video games!!!!!!!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

JUST DON'T SAY WHAT IT IS.

AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

I want to stay in this official thread, safe from the spoilers. I'm already getting too tempted to watch the videos of the airships.

All I've watched so far is the E3 trailer, the Super Skills video, the commercial, and the intro. I already know too much.

@Rol, you used "Rubang and I" correctly, both in the grammar and the content.

only a few more days. i think i can hold off on spoilers. i think i'll just go watch the commercials and trailers about 1,000 more times

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

I think the universe doesn't want me to play New Super Mario Bros Wii:
1. The game will come to my country (Ecuador) in December 17 and I'll have to wait
2. There are major energy shortages in my country so we run out of light everyday at 11am to 3pm... my free hours!!
3. My dog will give birth those days so I'll have to take care of her and her puppies