By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

ShadowD has created a new thread called "NSMB Wii final boss!".

That's just not funny.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
ShadowD has created a new thread called "NSMB Wii final boss!".

That's just not funny.

Judging by reactions inside of the thread, it's actually of the final boss. None of the replies contained spoilers and neither did the post itself, but I'm not going back in again because I don't want to run the risk.

That thing I said about Bowser?

In my defense, the on time I beat him the "right way" was in 8-4.

Reminds me of Super Mario Land when I had to go against the first world's boss. Man, he took me down time after time if I tried to do it the "right way". The fire flower is your friend.

Man, them's the good old days

When VGCats was still worth a chuckle

whos VGCats??

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

I haven't clicked on that evil thread. That's low.

I've had some times where I've jumped OVER Bowser in 8-4, and flown like magic in between 2 hammers, while small. Shit is intense. Every time I've done it my heart stops beating until I see the princess. Haven't done that in a while though, I'm really rusty. Now I get big and run through him, or run under him. I love using the fireballs to find out what he turns into though, in the earlier castles.

^^ghost of rubang when did u join vgc i know i can check by clicking on ur name but i m too lazy111

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
whos VGCats??

http://www.vgcats.com/archive/

It's a webcomic, mostly video game jokes, with cats for some reason.

Wii_Master said:
^^ghost of rubang when did u join vgc i know i can check by clicking on ur name but i m too lazy111

I'd lurked for a long time, and then finally joined in September 2007 I think.  Then my account went bad and I started this new haunted account in February 2008.

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:
OH JESUS

A video of the ultimate spoiler

So glad I didn't click it.

I have a confession to make: I only beat Bowser the "right way" (by running beneath him as he jumps) once in Super Mario Bros. Every other time I either pelted him with fireballs and plowed through him as Super Mario and just took the hit.

Eh, why take the hit as Super Mario when you can just slide underneath him when he jumps?

I didn't have the skill or the confidence.