By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA:LCS (PSP) Week 210 >> GTA:CTW (PSP) Week 2.....WHAT!! WHY!!

marketing was a problem no one i know had any idea is was out... ans aren't getting it because of the top down view

Around the Network

And it got outsold by DS version already.... on its second week. :)
I wonder what publisher would react to these sad numbers....
PSP just can't sell software at all outside its home country...

It was second on psp psn chart after ff7 in NA, but that doesn't really tell us much. EU store never updates the top 10.

When they ported it from the DS, they took all the fun stuff out of it. The game relied very heavily on the touchscreen.

And considering everybody on the planet has a DS or 2, there's not really a market for DS ports.

jonop said:
It was second on psp psn chart after ff7 in NA, but that doesn't really tell us much. EU store never updates the top 10.

Why the F*** is FF7 STILL near the top, let alone in the top 10 months after its release on PSN lol!

its 3rd for the PS3 PSN too!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

because FFVII is just that good!!

Final Fantasy 7 is amazing, thats why.

Im STILL surprised a remake isn't even announced yet. SE would make a ton of money from it.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
When they ported it from the DS, they took all the fun stuff out of it. The game relied very heavily on the touchscreen.

And considering everybody on the planet has a DS or 2, there's not really a market for DS ports.

I disagree, the game is excellent without touchscreen. Dunno how it was with it, but it doesn't feel stripped down at all

@newcloud

this makes one think that the FF7 remake may be a very profitable venture

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

zexen_lowe said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

I disagree, the game is excellent without touchscreen. Dunno how it was with it, but it doesn't feel stripped down at all

You used the touschreen to put together your sniper rifle, to cut open cars and trucks to look for hidden drugs and guns, to tattoo members of your gang, to make your own molotov cocktails, to smash open locks, to hotwire cars you steal in 3 different ways, and to use everything in your PDA.  I couldn't imagine the game without all that.

Do you give tattoos to other members of your gang with a different control scheme, or did they drop that entirely?  How do you hotwire cars in the game?