By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA:LCS (PSP) Week 210 >> GTA:CTW (PSP) Week 2.....WHAT!! WHY!!

why are people using coming up with lame excuses.

The game is just a bomb. It failed on two platforms. Sure lack of advertising on all platforms etc.. has a bit to do with it but face it, people do not want 2D GTA anymore. The only thing that sorta made it good on DS was the touch screen stuff. Other than that it had nothing on GTA 3D games.

Only the gold school can appreciate it for the 2D. but majority of GTA players are teens so they are the market that needs to be sold to mainly.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
why are people using coming up with lame excuses.

The game is just a bomb. It failed on two platforms. Sure lack of advertising on all platforms etc.. has a bit to do with it but face it, people do not want 2D GTA anymore. The only thing that sorta made it good on DS was the touch screen stuff. Other than that it had nothing on GTA 3D games.

Only the gold school can appreciate it for the 2D. but majority of GTA players are teens so they are the market that needs to be sold to mainly.

phsycologically its hard to think that a GTA game has bombed for many many people, hence you are seeing excuses

but most people I think have realised it being 2D has led to its inevitable failure

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@killergran

???

this game couldn't have cost more than 5 million

it'll get profits after selling 200K I think

It's a port. It couldn't have cost even $5 million.

But other than that, you're agreeing with me - why the questionmarks?

This is invisible text!