By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If you don't care about all these comments then why make this thread in the first place ?
You must have had some sort of concept of what kind of comments it would end up containing ?

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

If I don't care about these comments, why do I make this thread. Good question my friend, and a good question deserves a good answer, to be totally honest in a way your brain is most likely not used to thinking...

Boredom. I am so boreds all the time. I'm also never bored. This thread is fun for me, yet it's not fun at all, I will just ride these pleasant waves of conciousness till I fall.

I didn't assume anything about what you people would post. I honestly did not expect all the short sided thinking and all the negative energy, I did not expect all these people to be so uptight and not cool with the reality that seems real, they're only cool with the reality they have been fed, they're only cool with their ways of thinking, they don't think in all ways, they don't think what they feel, they don't think what if fake, they don't think what is real. They just operate their steady train of worry, doubt, sadness, all these negative mental states of pain and suffering, I highly dislike others in stress or pain and I only want to open your minds and let you know you can relax and enjoy this ride called life, if you end up in heaven or hell, reincarnated or whatever you want, you should learn to enjoy life and master the mind and soul now so in the afterlife, if there is one, you can have good memory skills and just enjoy the clouds and angels, enjoy the flames of hell crisping your skin to sinful delight, or enjoy being reincarnated as a sea sponge...

My mind body connection is improving vastly every moment. I feel it happening, I control it happening, I am the reaction, part of the flow of movement. I groove softly as rain falls in my mind as the grass outside is clean from the midnight air! Life is wonderful, every moment, every word, every story, every bird, every groove in which you moove, lot's all shake and let's all moove, make things what we want them to be, for a chance to be set free, from all the hateful doubt of society, to give life more variety...

Damn, is it just me or am I one philosophical ninja mother fucker? Probably not, I'm in a different place of conciousness than you individuals so it's likely these are nothing but the rantings of a lunatic, but remember this lunatic is always happy and enjoys being ninja, so please stop harshing my buzz, killing my groove... Or continue if that's what you find appealing, I will choose not to read it or just perhaps read it in a very calm state of mind.

Come on guys, not everyone who does drugs has their life ruined. If they did, half the world would have ruined lives. Though it's not the best idea to do lots of drugs all the time, depending on what you expect from your life.

Anyway, whatever you do, stay away from meth. That stuff is just pure brain poison.

I also recommend you re-read this thread when you're sober.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

burgerstein said:
Come on guys, not everyone who does drugs has their life ruined. If they did, half the world would have ruined lives. Though it's not the best idea to do lots of drugs all the time, depending on what you expect from your life.

Anyway, whatever you do, stay away from meth. That stuff is just pure brain poison.

I also recommend you re-read this thread when you're sober.

I (personally) never implied that everyone who used drugs or alcohol have their lives ruined, but very few people who are moderate to heavy drug users (or drinkers) in their teens and early twenties are successful in the long run unless they straighten-up; and with the support that people are given in this age group to achieve their goals and dreams, it is much easier to get what you want out of life if you don't screw up (too badly) when you're this age.

Around the Network

I've seen the word "Ninja" more times in this thread than in the entire run of "Ninja High School" and "Ninja Turtles" comics combined.

The quasi-mysticism in this thread falls somewhere in between painful and amusing. =P

What is it with people on drugs thinking they are really deep?

*stoned reply*
This thread is neither painful nor amusing, yet there is amusement in my pain. I am free of such words that you mere mortals define yourselves with.

/parody

Lol! High people. Entertaining my ass with their antics since 1985!

WessleWoggle said:
HappySqurriel said:

The unfortunate thing about teenagers is they haven’t had enough real life experience with seeing the negative consequences of their own actions (and recognizing that these consequences were the result of choices they made) to be able to recognize good advice and to follow it. The advice I would give most teenagers is that success for the rest of their life will be heavily determined by the choices they make today, and the mistakes that they make can take years (or decades) to correct.

While it is a little “after school special”-ish I would generally advice teenagers to avoid experimentation with drugs because I have seen how many people’s lives it screws up. Without even considering drug addiction or disease (which are serious concerns) very few moderate to heavy drug-users or drinkers make it through college, university, trade-school, or are able to obtain and excel in entry level positions; which are the necessary steps to getting a good job and setting yourself up in the long run.

Certainly, there are exceptions and there are probably a handful of people who could respond to my post claiming to be these exceptions; but most of them would have to concede that the majority of their stoner friends straightened-up, didn’t make it out of first year, or are taking dead-end liberal-arts degrees.

No one expects to be the 40 year old working at McDonalds as an assistant manager living in their parents basement complaining about how unfair the world is; but the decisions you make today may make this one of the nicer outcomes.

The unfortunate thing about this individuals way of thinking)You I'm talking to obviously squirrel, no offense though at all) is that they judge everyone based on their preconceived notions instead of flowing with the tao of the moment. I recognize that everything is the result of everything, my actions result in all that happen to me, my actions are part of the reaction, everything flows, goes, and is welcome, if I've made a bad choice, I will rejoice, as I lived all the lifes ever, forever and ever, always and never, in wonderful weather, in times of doubt, when we all shout, past gods grace of the uphigh, everythings true within context, false out of context, true and wonderful, being and seeing, hearing and cherring, living and grooving, shoving and moving.

Sorry about the tangent there... Not really though. Listen, I've heard a lot of advice from a lot of people I respect. Jesus, Buddha, Bruce Lee, prophets all of them, to them I would like to sing, next to the shining kind, free of doubt and free of from, cold hot murdered or warm, enjoy every moment and flow through it, live simply and just groove it my friend.

The advice you give to teenagers is bullshit to me, all you're doing is taking them out of the moment, to a future of doubt, instead of a fun now full of certainty and joy, or toiling woes, whatever way their groove flowes. Mistakes, can be corrected at any time, with any moment and any rhyme, every moment is individual to all, being one, staying tall, shorting and groove, fastly mooving, whatever you want man, it's there, take a chance to enjoy the flair, if deaths the end you should care, you should be up for going anywhere, doing anything at any time, rhyming all with every rhyme.

After school specials are nice. But here's the thing, I'm a delusional ninja, but a ninja none the less. You have no idea how bad as I was, am, and can become. Well will all flow freely eventually, you'll see, if it's 2012 I don't care, I'll burn in hell while I stroke the devils hair, burning hard as I go along, becoming one with this singing song, grooving of the reality of my brain, shutting off all my pain, being one with the body yet maintaining the connection will all, no need to feel silly or, say, be all uptight like you're doing right now dude!

Disease is a state of mind my dude. I'll try to stay away from the stuff, or maybe not... Let's see if I can build an immunity to AIDs. buttfucker me! Hahahahaha lulz just kidding. I don't need any of that stuff, I'll just groove on normal druggie ninja chem, free of aids. Listen, druggies can do whatever they want if they put their mind to it. They can controll it, roll it, foil it and toil it.

I'd be happy as a 40 year old dude in his mothers basement being unhappy about his situation, that would be so groovy.

lol u really are high man.

I'd really want to say that everything is good and u got healthy ideas and all that, but it worries me that you are so young.

It's very rare to be only 17 years old and sound exactly like an old hippie.

You're a smart guy Wessle for your age, and mature too. But nearly all youngsters have immature sides too and lack experience, so it's a high risk u're gonna make severe mistakes if you act so confident about everything. A lil humbleness would do you good I think.

Never taken the stuff, never will. however I don't really care if you do. There is a lot of over hype about just how bad certain drugs are for you but acid is a bit different.

I have been around a lot of my friends while they are tripping, I have also been around lots of my friends when they have been having flashbacks. Flashbacks can happen at any time as once you have taken acid it stays in your system for years. Just think about in 20 years time when you might be driving your kid to school when you have a flashback.