By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:
pastro243 said:
Parasitic said:
WessleWoggle said:

No, please take this seriously. Drugs do not change a person, only enhance what is there. I'm totally honest with myself and the world and I'm so aware of all realities and perceptions there are ,and I'm choosing the positive vibes man, you are not, or maybe you are. Do whatever is positive for you.

I was browsing through the thread and wasn't gonna post but....

You're 17. You're still young and stupid. This applies to pretty much everyone at that age.

If you seriously actually believe that drugs only enhance a person......then I'm really not sure what to say. Step away from the video games and ninja fantasies for a sec.....you sound really damn sheltered. If you're gonna keep taking all kinds of random drugs thinking they won't change you, then be my guest, you'll just become another statistic rather than a person with some kinda talent.

If your obssession with being phsyically fit grows stronger with your belief that drugs will help you in reaching your goal, then I'm sorry but you're fcked. You'll never be as good as a man that can acheive a great body naturally.

Take this as advice, not an insult. You'll either learn on your own or get worse as the years go by.

Young yes, but I doubt everyone at 17 is stupid, 2 years ago I know I wasnt stupid.

I'm 14 and I know I'm stupid as shit and it won't change for a little.

I couldn't give two fucks about drug usage, but this is just completely insane (Wessle).

You are 14, not 17, and even if you were stupid that doesnt mean everybody your age is, while me at 17, I wasnt stupid, so that means not everyone at 17 is stupid.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
dtewi said:
pastro243 said:
Parasitic said:
WessleWoggle said:

No, please take this seriously. Drugs do not change a person, only enhance what is there. I'm totally honest with myself and the world and I'm so aware of all realities and perceptions there are ,and I'm choosing the positive vibes man, you are not, or maybe you are. Do whatever is positive for you.

You're 17. You're still young and stupid. This applies to pretty much everyone at that age.

If you seriously actually believe that drugs only enhance a person......then I'm really not sure what to say. Step away from the video games and ninja fantasies for a sec.....you sound really damn sheltered. If you're gonna keep taking all kinds of random drugs thinking they won't change you, then be my guest, you'll just become another statistic rather than a person with some kinda talent.

If your obssession with being phsyically fit grows stronger with your belief that drugs will help you in reaching your goal, then I'm sorry but you're fcked. You'll never be as good as a man that can acheive a great body naturally.

Take this as advice, not an insult. You'll either learn on your own or get worse as the years go by.

Young yes, but I doubt everyone at 17 is stupid, 2 years ago I know I wasnt stupid.

I couldn't give two fucks about drug usage, but this is just completely insane (Wessle).

You are 14, not 17, and even if you were stupid that doesnt mean everybody your age is, while me at 17, I wasnt stupid, so that means not everyone at 17 is stupid.

Everyone is naive when they're young.

We like to think we're not, but we are.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

patapon said:
Boutros said:
patapon said:
Boutros said:
patapon said:
Too bad people can't live and let live. I'm surprised by the reaction you got in this thread Wessle. I mean, simply look at Nightsurge's reaction:

"...If I could say what I really felt, I'd probably get banned, so I'll just put it this way..."

I think something more is at work in this thread... Apparently, drug use brings up the same emotions as talking about religion or social issues.

I'm not going to pretend, like so many others, that your way of life is wrong. I'm not even going to pretend that there is an objectively best and worst way of living. But I think you should be careful with some of the stuff you take. Artificial modification to one's conciseness can have some serious repercussions. And in the end, your conciseness is the only thing holding you in place. Being a deranged mental patient unable to articulate is just as bad IF NOT WORSE than being nothing.

And as an end note:
The ninja god once told me "Life is like a box of chocolates. If you eat too many in a short period of time, you're going to get fat and be unable to fulfill your ninja duties!!!" Or in other words, moderation is of chief importance...

Oh all the things we know (and we actually should not) about Wessle... We got attached lol

Did you ever had sex with a cousin of yours?

0_o

Umm... I don't understand... Was this directed at me?

Yes... I like to know that about people :)

No but seriously you should read this thread (NC-17):

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=81653

Or this one:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=89129

Or this one:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=89518

Or this one:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=87820

There's a bunch of them actually.

Is that your cousin?

Boutros said:
patapon said:

Is that your cousin?

No, it's our child.

dtewi said:
pastro243 said:
dtewi said:
pastro243 said:
Parasitic said:
WessleWoggle said:

Everyone is naive when they're young.

We like to think we're not, but we are.

Naive is one thing, stupid is another, I could say at 17 I was way smarter than a lot of adults, stupidity and limited mental capacity usually doesnt get much better with age.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:

Uh, you took what I said way too literally.

At 17, there's still tons of things to learn in life. It really is a young age and in a sense, tons of people are stupid at that age. If you can't at least understand that, then there's really not much I can say to explain it.

I see the mistakes and stupid parts of me as room for improvement, rather than trying to pretend that they're not there.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Parasitic said:
WessleWoggle said:

Glad you posted if you weren't gonna dude, glad you decided to spend my time, I appriciate it. I am young and stupid, just the way I like it. I'm young stupid smart and dumb, old gay bi straight to the brand name cereal to waste some money for a conceptual high. Hehehehehehe.

Drugs enhance some, hinder others, But enhance and hinder and concepts which differ from person to person. You're not sure what to say? Then consider it my friend, and speak your mind. I did step away from the video games, barely play them now with all my ninja training. I sound sheltered? Sorry you feel that concept toward my world wide open truths that I now share with all, gently, slowly, rash, whichever the situation requres, but I will do what I want, do what I consider right, help others chill, not harm others, and whatever is needed. I will take drugs I trust from people I'm cool with, I'm not shooting cocaine with a crack whore up my ass while giving head to a demon possesed arabian preist who love jesus and his mother. I will be your guest, being a statistic would be cool too. If I wasn't there to join the statistics, well, they wouldn't happen! Life would be dull and meaningless, everything is a statistic on some scale.

My obsession, goal, hobby and desire with being physically fit is an important part of my ninja training... Drugs can be a part of that, or they can not, whatever happens. Don't be sorry that I'm fucked, being fucked is good, unless you only like to be the fucker instead of the fucked. I know I'll never be as good as a natural, I'll be way better. Bruce lee did so much shit, and look how he lived, I would love his life, movie star, rich, ubeleivably good body that you couldn't help but believe and admire... I respect natural trainers, not for me. I want some roids, hormones, whatever will pump me and make me better before the bitter or sweet, soft or savory end.

Advice, ooooh... Not and insult eh? I learn everything on my own as we all do, I'll get worse and better in various ways in various subjects, worse and better in different peoples concepts and my own. Okay with you, sir?

Khuutra said:
WessleWoggle said:
leo-j said:
Its not about doing, LSD is a hallucinagen(if its spelt correctly), there is a 50/50 chance every time you take it that you will start seeing things and these things wont be something you will like, and it can be a permenant situation

The things I see are what I want, I will learn to control all drugs and take and teir effects upons my mind body and conciousness, my soul and my heart, let's make a new start, whipe away the old, bring it back, do whatever I want, and that's that man.

It's only as permanent as I want it to be.

If you end up having a bad trip I'm going to feel bad for you, because it is going to shatter all of your conceptions about your relationship with the universe, apparently.

It's not going to shatter my conceptions, it will make them fuller and more complete. If I do have a bad ninja trip... I'll ask someone to handcuff me. to something. I have no conceptions about the universe, It just is man, it just is great bad wonderful sorry happy sad a big bana of wonderful patterns spirally in the reaction or love, hate, as we all mentally masturbate to the groove with our cells, in our cells, using our cells..

pastro243 said:
Parasitic said:
WessleWoggle said:

No one is stupid yet everyone is, now I got to take a wizz.. Brb.

Parasitic said:
pastro243 said:

Uh, you took what I said way too literally.

At 17, there's still tons of things to learn in life. It really is a young age and in a sense, tons of people are stupid at that age. If you can't at least understand that, then there's really not much I can say to explain it.

I see the mistakes and stupid parts of me as room for improvement, rather than trying to pretend that they're not there.

So true, elegant, simple. I agree with everything written here, in a way.