By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Flashbacks can be caused by any traumatic experience. Hallucinating can be very traumatic. So can going into labor. Or being mugged. Or being in a war.

Once I was in a really freaky car crash and almost died 'cuz my friend fell asleep at the wheel and hit a brick wall. I had flashbacks for about a month. I'd be in the middle of talking to somebody, and then suddenly I'd see a brick wall flying at my face, and then I'd snap out of it and realize I was just staring into space and had stopped talking to somebody in the middle of a sentence. I was completely sober during the accident and during the flashbacks. I thought the flashbacks were scarier than the accident was, because I was afraid I'd have them forever.

Around the Network

You guys notice that Wessle Woggle hasn't been on in a couple of days? You don't suppose he got into a battle with an opposing Ninja clan (they feared his potential of becoming the greatest ninja ever), or that our mocking made him do something crazy, do you? I was a little worried about this, two days ago. I'm more worried, now.

Anybody know him in real life?

Oh, if he's dead, I'll be sooo pissed.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I hope he's not dead. I think it's far more likely that he got distracted by the picture I put up.

Wessle!!! Come back!!

Around the Network

Guys...I think he died o.O

Gone...

I'm actually worried. >.>

You guys shouldn't be worried.. Acid doesn't kill people. It really doesn't and he likely would not have access to enough of it to do serious damage anyway. If he was doing heroin or crack it would be one thing but, as far as drugs go, acid is relatively harmless.

don't listen to the haters. acid ftw baby..

but shrooms >>>> acid.