By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Red Dead Redemption Thread

CGI-Quality said:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m5d14-Read-Dead-Redemption-PS3-lands-exclusive-content

PS3 exclusive content.

Damn beat me to it :)

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

Is it even out yet? The local rental store had two PS3 copies in. I was thinking about getting it, but I haven't followed the game at all so I didn't know what to expect.

I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome gameplay vid (well at least the best quality I could find):

Red Dead Redemption - Xbox 360 Gameplay from Enkeixpress on Vimeo.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I have a very tough decision to make... I have an important exam on Monday, then another one on Thursday, and then going away after that exam

So, I am quite tempted to wait until the week after to play RDR, and then just play for about 40 hours in a week... I want to beat my record for most amount of time spent playing games in 1 week

But can I wait that long?

Munkeh111 said:
I have a very tough decision to make... I have an important exam on Monday, then another one on Thursday, and then going away after that exam

So, I am quite tempted to wait until the week after to play RDR, and then just play for about 40 hours in a week... I want to beat my record for most amount of time spent playing games in 1 week

But can I wait that long?

You should wait, man. Nothing is as important as skool. Well almost.

If you were a good boy in skool your Red Dead marathon will feel even sweeter.

Around the Network

Keep this thread alive ppl!

I've only played a couple of hourse but wow, what an amazing game this is!

So much freedom! So much stuff to do. The landscapes look fantastic. And the animals! I loved the intro, not just the train ride but within the actual game too. Superb voice acting and dialogue.

I am just so amazed. If only I could play this in HD.

Slimebeast said:
The game looks simply incredible. Beautiful graphics and design, and so much cool stuff to do. And free roam!!!

I predict 93% Meta, possibly even higher.

First week ww sales close to 1.5 million on PS360.
Lifetime sales 5-6 million.

Well done mate

The game really is incredible. So far my 7th favourite game of this generation.

Does anybody else already made it through the story yet ? I almost cried when it ended

Barozi said:
Slimebeast said:
The game looks simply incredible. Beautiful graphics and design, and so much cool stuff to do. And free roam!!!

I predict 93% Meta, possibly even higher.

First week ww sales close to 1.5 million on PS360.
Lifetime sales 5-6 million.

Well done mate

The game really is incredible. So far my 7th favourite game of this generation.

Does anybody else already made it through the story yet ? I almost cried when it ended

Wow, I totally forgot about that predictoin. Thanks for reminding me!

Yes, it's almost weekend (off of work in 45 minutes). I'll get to play RDR!

So is the game better than GTA4? As good as San AndreaS?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey