By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW FF13 music (FF music RETURNS to Greatness - Chocobo's Theme & MORE)!

You actually think this is good??

I think it sucks....

bahh miss the old SNES/PS1/PS2/N64 days.... then atleast they could do great music.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Second one sounds almost EXACTLY like a track from FF X. I forgot the name of it...

It rocks...really lol

Naum said:
You actually think this is good??

I think it sucks....

bahh miss the old SNES/PS1/PS2/N64 days.... then atleast they could do great music.

turn the volume up!

who's composing the music for ffxiii?

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
Second one sounds almost EXACTLY like a track from FF X. I forgot the name of it...

PullusPardus said:

the soundtrack from FFI it was flawless

FFII feels alot like "we shall fight on! and struggle as a resistance!" like FFXII and it was great

FFIII was happy music it fits very well

FFIV battle music is my favourite of all of them

FFV felt alot like FFI so i liked it

FFVI had the most epic final boss music ever on a game! , and terra's theme + opera scene both made me all teary.

(im going to die here) i ...personally ... thought FFVII's soundtrack a bit annoying SHOCK!, especially that overworld theme and the unfitting gloomy music at some places. my favourite piece is J-E-N-O-V-A-H and not One winged angel SHOCK SHOCK, idk , maybe cause i heard it abit too much that it got old.

FFVIII felt like its going the right way with the happy awesome music and i liked the intro song as well as a breath of fresh air from the horrid overworld theme of FFVII (sorry i just didn't like this its like the composer was going slomo on a dizzy day i only liked the piano parts).

as for FFIX it was flawless.

FFX had the most variety of genres out of them all and they were awesome

FFXI have one of the best music in an MMO, and how it fits into the game is great

The only song that i really didn't like on FFXII is the one that Nobuo did thats "kiss me goodbye" ironic isn't it?

the point here everyone have tastes not everyone is going to agree with me

I love you.

That song was horrible.

PullusPardus said:
tedsteriscool said:

I just realized how much I love FFX music

for some really odd reason, the new chocobo theme reminded me of Mario Kart

weird I know

@spartan004

thats a good thing, maybe 30% of the mario kart userbase will buy cus the themes similar!

FF13 to sell 10 million + WW confirmedz!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey