By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Meetup, London - Friday 30th October

Exams... I should really be working now, but I need my Uncharted 2 platinum

Around the Network

Erm, Darth, just don't tell them whom you're meeting up with?

You're 18 anyway. :/

I live in London, but I'm at Uni atm so can't make this. Shame.

I wish I were free to go where I please - but the military won't let me =/

Sucks.

Hmm... possibly... I do live in London but I might be having dinner late that night. Roughly how many people are going? Do most of you guys already know each other from other meet-ups?

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

ioi said:
phinch1 said:
i get paid like the day before, but i need to tax my car :( I expect loads of pictures and plenty of updates while your all there though.

Lame

that cut deep ioi I already know im lame no need to bring it up here in front of all my friends

Is this yearly event in London or is it a one off there?

Around the Network

One day to decide ...

It is tempting to meet up with some VGChartzers in real life. But on the other hand I have lots of work to do and have no money.

I might be able to go

edit: what time exactly? would be good to know as will affect train ticket cost for me

wish i'd known about this earlier, id have been there for sure! bloody train ticket will be so expensive now!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
ioi said:
What time for what? We're gonna meet up afterwards about 8pm but the show itself starts at 11am on Friday.

the meet up, I dont think theyre are any tickets left for the show sadly

SciFiBoy said:
ioi said:
What time for what? We're gonna meet up afterwards about 8pm but the show itself starts at 11am on Friday.

the meet up, I dont think theyre are any tickets left for the show sadly

You might be in luck.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2761632