By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Meetup, London - Friday 30th October

Smeags said:
yo_john117 said:

Bummer.  Wish I could go but its sooo far away!

What's the drinking age in UK?

If you're tall enough to see the top of the bar, then you can drink.

Er yeah... looks like I'll be saving for E3. I do need an excuse to get back to California.

(Take pictures guys!)

Lucky!!!!

Around the Network

Thats a little too far.
Next year's Games Convention in Germany(Leipzig) could work though :)

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

ioi said:
Serious_frusting said:
Free drinks did you say? If i see ioi whilst i'm down i will do my best to avoid him ;)

Ha!!

Kimi deserved to win!

/old joke

ioi said:
@darth - why won't they let you go?!

"Hey, mum, can I go to a bar in East London to meet a bunch of people from a video game forum?"

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Damn! I have to go to my niece's show that night (if I don't I won't hear the end of it for the rest of my life). Sounds like fun, enjoy yourselves guys. Is this going to be an annual thing?

Around the Network

As I will be in the New Forest taking in this unusually warm October weather I will have to skip.

For our Aussie friend the example would be normal draught Fosters or Extra Cold draft fosters. Even Guiness is not exempt from the extra chilled beer. Warm beer thankfully is the preserve of only a few pubs in the UK and normally involves goblins.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Meh... I want to visit london again. Hmm... Airplane 29 € ticket? Let's go! Wait where should I sleep... dammit... it's all over T.T

couldn't you plan this in my vacation, it is only a 5 hour trip with the boat and 2 hours driving

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i get paid like the day before, but i need to tax my car :( I expect loads of pictures and plenty of updates while your all there though.

One of the worst things about living in Canada is that no one ever comes here. There are no video game expos. There isn't anything even remotely related to video games that would bring you guys here (Ubisoft in Montreal maybe?)

Enjoy the Expo boys, take a shot in memory of us who wont be there. And hopefully I'll try for E3, even though that's almost as far as London for me.