By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone else feel Uncharted 2 borrows far too much from the DKC franchise?

dont tell me. joke thread???

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Is this Rol's alt?

Oh man...the resemblance is uncanny :O

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DKC? You're kidding right? Be like everyone else and say it copies Tomb Raider and Gears.

You are absolutely correct. I think Nintendo should file a lawsuit for this blatant breach of copyright.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
You are absolutely correct. I think Nintendo should file a lawsuit for this blatant breach of copyright.

With these evidence, Nintendo will win it easy

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I can't believe they did this "snaps uncharted 2 disc"

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

When I first read the post.. I saw DKC and I thought to myself.. "He can't really be talking about Donkey kong Country", then I felt stupid because I couldn't think of any other game that had DKC. After, I started reading the thread and I loled so hard I almost choked on my soda.

lol, this is the best one yet.

ROFLMFAO Stop it, stop it with the comaprisons, Im about to implode from laughter. The first time I heard that they were similar it didn't come to me til the second time I though about it after looking at the comparisons. but just for sh*ts and giggles  heres a little something.