By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shame on all american PS3 owners on this site!

I made a beautiful banner for it. You just can't resist buying the game when you see this banner :P

Around the Network

i played the demo and i LOVE it....i havent stopped playing it lol.....anyways ill be buying it the beg. of next week with trine...thanks for pointing out this awsome game^_^

@ sepisfu, johnathonmerritt - You guys are awesome, if you had added it to your Game Collections, I would have put you in the OP with Boutros and Vashyo And you're awesome as well foxxycontin.

@ Vetteman94, soulsamurai, leo-j -

@ dahuman - Uhm, what? Comparing Critter Crunch and Pokemon is like comparing Afrika and House of the Dead, they have something in common, but they are very different games.

@ Alby_da_Wolf - Lol, it's true. Just less cute and more "Yuck!".

@ niksta2 - $6.99, and with all sorts of modes and multiplayer, that's damn good value

@ Orca_Azure, ShadowSoldier - lol w00t? xP

@ PullusPardus, radiantshadow92 - Good man!

@ dsister44 - Aaaawww, who's a good boy? Yes, you are! You are a good boy, yes you are!

@ Boutros - Great banner indeed, I'll post it here for everyones convenience

And I agree with mibuokami, bring it to PAL!

Love the style of the game. When I get a PS3, this will certainly be one of the games I check out.

You know, Rainbird, a good way to convince people to buy a game is to tell them what you do in it...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

@ Kantor

I told you, download the demo, you evil, coldhearted person!

It's a puzzle game, where you play as Biggs. Biggs can pull Critters into his mouth and spit them out again. Smaller critters will be eaten by larger critters, and an exploded critter will leave you points. You can also barf into your son(Smalls)s mouth to score extra points!

Critter Crunch - A BARF IN THE NIGHT - Launch Trailer! from Capy! on Vimeo.

It comes with both online and local coop and competetive multiplayer, for only $6.99!

Rainbird said:

@ Kantor

I told you, download the demo, you evil, coldhearted person!

It's a puzzle game, where you play as Biggs. Biggs can pull Critters into his mouth and spit them out again. Smaller critters will be eaten by larger critters, and an exploded critter will leave you points. You can also barf into your son(Smalls)s mouth to score extra points!

Critter Crunch - A BARF IN THE NIGHT - Launch Trailer! from Capy! on Vimeo.

It comes with both online and local coop and competetive multiplayer, for only $6.99!

On the one hand, that sounds extremely retarded.

On the other hand, you recommended Flower, and that sounded pretty awful too, but then I played it and it's fantastic.

When is this on the EU store? I might consider the possibility of thinking about giving some thought towards buying it. But then there's Arkham Asylum, VC and Fallout 3 to own, as well as some of the PS1 classics...

Well, it's background downloading now (the demo) as well as that Dragonball demo. This had better be good >_>

i wish PSN Cards are easy to get, they are the only way i can buy PSN games.
now "Paypal" is being a bitch , and i can't use it for some reason, it is saying i have reached the limit of something.

PS : im not american, but i can't ignore how cute this game is!

Rainbird said:

can i use this banner?