By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shame on all american PS3 owners on this site!

Sorry too busy with Uncharted 2, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, Sam and Max S2, and then Forza comes out next week, Dragon Age the week after, then MW, then L4D2, then AC2. Bad time of year for DL games

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Well, it's background downloading now (the demo) as well as that Dragonball demo. This had better be good >_>

You might as well cancel the Dragonball demo. Or at least, that's my opinion. After playing it for 30 seconds, I quit and deleted it

And the game should arrive on the EU store before the year is out. Apparently they're translating it to a bunch of languages before they're launching it, which is taking some time... *sigh*

I feel so persuasive after making this thread

And I love your new style Pullus

I'm currently downloading that demo, R&C demo, and the Uncharted motion comic. I plan on buying it someday, just don't have the money right now. Or time.

does not look like my cup of tea

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:
does not look like my cup of tea

If you had a PS3, I would tell you to go download the demo right away.

So go buy a PS3!

Around the Network

I downloaded the Demo, have't played it yet though, if its good and has trophies i'll get it fer sure though.

I sometimes got dizzy trying to solve some puzzles in the game.
Some of those puzzles are way too hard!
I have like 5 out of 100 yet to complete but I'm simply not capable of doing them :S
And that's the last trophy I need to get for the game.
Did someone completed all the puzzles?

I've played a few levels. It's actually very good, but I can see it getting old pretty quickly.

Maybe I'll get it, maybe not.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective