By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shame on all american PS3 owners on this site!

Except Boutros (who's Canadian!) (and Vashyo, but he's not american...), you're cool.

Everyone else, go buy Critter Crunch! Or at the very least, download the demo!

Capybara Games are very disappointed that you aren't buying their cheap, yet awesome game.

See what you've done!?

You made Biggs cry! Go buy that game, right away!

(Yes, I just played the demo myself, and feel ashamed that Capybara Games can't sell a game that contains this magnitude of awesome!)

And if that isn't enough, this should make you buy it (you coldhearted person! yes, you! -.-)

Around the Network

Aww, I'm sorry Biggs T_T. I'll buy Critter Crunch, I promise.

:)

Critter Crunch is really fun.

I bought it after I played the demo. it's a great game. Sad that it's not doing so hot :(

Where's my rainbow vomit?

It's well worth the money

It's very cute, has a silly adventure mode and even has a multiplayer. Real steal for it's current price.

Around the Network
patapon said:
I bought it after I played the demo. it's a great game. Sad that it's not doing so hot :(

Where's my rainbow vomit?

Whoops, sorry! Here you go

Share some of that with darkhaven63, he's a good man! And spill some all over coolbeans, maybe he'll see just what he's missing out on that way! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa.... ha...

As a lot if people have stated in the comments section of the link you posted. There are WAAAY too many puzzle games on PSN!

sorry, don't have a PS3 yet

There's a demo??

*runs to download*

More PSN games need demos, I swear.

makingmusic476 said:
More PSN games need demos, I swear.

Yeah, for realz.

I plan to buy it, but Disgaea 3 is still sucking up pretty much all of my PS3 time right now.