By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

----» Donkey Kong Country series (Best SNES franchise imo)

SNES > N64 > Gamecube > Wii

Around the Network

N64, has all my favourite games of all time: ocarina of time, super mario 64, perfect dark, Majora's mask

I must say, I own all Nintendo consoles except the SNES...

killeryoshis said:
TWRoO said:

Wii >GC >N64

Are you saying that newer systems are always better than old systems?

Not necessarily.....

PS3 > PS1 > PS2 > PSP

DS > GB > GBA

MegaDrive > Dreamcast > Saturn

I'm going with NES because that's when most of the classics started.

TWRoO said:
killeryoshis said:
TWRoO said:

Wii >GC >N64

Are you saying that newer systems are always better than old systems?

Not necessarily.....

PS3 > PS1 > PS2 > PSP

DS > GB > GBA

MegaDrive > Dreamcast > Saturn

The ps and handhelds follow a pattern older than newer older newer Sega system is the same thing only starts with older

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I'm gonna have to go with N64. No system before or since has had a lineup that engrossed me as much as Smash Brothers, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Banjo, Donkey Kong 64, both Pokemon Stadiums, Diddy Kong Racing, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Wrestlemania 2000... joy....

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

This is tough, the NES and N64 are two of my favorites.. I guess I gotta say N64.

O-D-C said:
GameCube

Then SNES.

SNESNESNESNES!

LTTP

I would have to say SNES all the way. It was my first game console and the one that I had the most fun on. Those were the days.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million