By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

Hmmm, SNES is my favorite, but NES deserves some love so...

NES - its games were a quantum leap ahead of the Atari systems I owned before. Plus I'll never forget Christmas of 1987.

Around the Network

NES is getting no votes. :(

So i'll vote for it.

N64

I vote for the Super Nintendo (that was my first console)

CGI-Quality said:
killeryoshis said:
CGI-Quality said:
killeryoshis said:
Not many people like the Gc. Notice how the N64 is less than the snes but wii is above the snes and no one here likes the nes

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wii >GC >N64

SNES for sure. No contest. I played Super Mario World for hours and hours. Love the SNES

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

CGI-Quality said:
killeryoshis said:
CGI-Quality said:
killeryoshis said:
CGI-Quality said:
killeryoshis said:
Not many people like the Gc. Notice how the N64 is less than the snes but wii is above the snes and no one here likes the nes

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

TWRoO said:

Wii >GC >N64

Are you saying that newer systems are always better than old systems?