By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

Wii because it only does everything that the others did :p

Around the Network

@Darth what about people who prefer different models.

For example, I prefer the Gameboy Pocket to the Gameboy and Gameboy Colour.

I prefer the Gameboy Advance SP to the Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Micro.

Also I prefer the DS Lite to the DS and DSi.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I would say the N64, based on how many countless hours I put into GoldenEye, Mario 64, OOT, Blast Corps, Banjo Kazooie,NBA Hangtime and many other games! The NES would come in 2nd probably mostly because it was my first video game console as a kid, and the Super NES was a close 3rd.

N64 at the mo. So many happy memories and i still play it with the kids sometimes even now. May be overtaken by the Wii at some time but not yet.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

CGI-Quality said:
^^ What's your vote darthy-boy?!

awww I get asked & get special treatment, your so biased towards PS3 fanboys CGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the thread again, I have voted lol

@Smokedhostage

I understand your plight, however as they primarily PLAY the same GAMES CGI keep them as the same

as CGi didn't have "PS3 slim", "PSone" & "PS2 slim" as seperate consoles in the other thread....its only fair to do the same here

UNLESS the system has games that can ONLY be played on it, it shouldn't count as a seperate option

so if he wants he can count DSi (but no-one would vote for it as its exclusive games aren't out in big numbers yet)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

awww I get asked & get special treatment, your so biased towards PS3 fanboys CGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Smokedhostage

I understand your plight, however as ther primarily PLAY the same GAMES keep them as the same

as CGi didn't have "PS3 slim", "PSone" & "PS2 slim" as seperate consoles in the other thread

UNLESS the system has games that can ONLY be played on it, it shouldn't count as a seperate option

so if he wants he can count DSi (but no-one would vote for it as its exclusive games aren't out in big numbers yet)

Fine.. gosh.

At least include Game & Watch.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

@Smokedhostage

I understand your plight, however as ther primarily PLAY the same GAMES keep them as the same

as CGi didn't have "PS3 slim", "PSone" & "PS2 slim" as seperate consoles in the other thread

Fine.. gosh.

At least include Game & Watch.

GOSH

why did you have to quote it BEFORe I edited out the stupid grammar mistakes! lol

What was game & Watch?! ROFL

Well, given that I think that pinnacle of gaming was the SNES, I'd be a fool to pick any other system. Wii comes a close second for restoring my interest in console gaming and having access to many of my favorite classics.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

This is a Game and Watch (For Donkey Kong).  Also, I'm just quick like that.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

This is a Game and Watch (For Donkey Kong).  Also, I'm just quick like that.

OHHHHH

I've seen its picture somewhere

no offense Game & Watch fans {crickets chirp}......but who'd vote for it! lol