By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

I hate deciding between SNES and N64 but I have to choose the N64

zelda, mario 64, & goldeneye (among others)...

Around the Network

Hands-down for me my favorite Nintendo console (and favorite console of all-time) is the N64. The sheer joy that system brought me has never been equalled. I've said before on this board that the Wii is actually my least favorite Nintendo console.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

My favorite console of all time by far is the SNES. I can still remember how amazingly happy I was opening that gift at christmas. Still the best gift I ever received.

Second place goes to the NES.

After some debate, I'm going with the Wii. Not only does it have some fantastic games of its own, but coupled with the fact I can still play my GC games on it, has the VC, so that I can replay some of my favorites again, and experience new games, it wins out for me.

Not many people like the Gc. Notice how the N64 is less than the snes but wii is above the snes and no one here likes the nes

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

N64, my first "3D" console

banjo-kazooie, smash bros, mario party, dk64, zelda OoT and MM, mario 64

Wii is my favourite. It has a solid list of download titles and more mainstream type games that I enjoy. I just wish it had more RPGs like DS. Dragon Quest X is all I would need though, maybe Skies of Arcadia 2 and Ogre Battle.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

WII by far my favourite

SNES ties for second with gamecube

by the way cgi don't forget to put my vote down! WII all the way! and NINTY ALL THE WAY!

also cgi i think NSMBWii deserves a spot on the honorable titles and so does super mario galaxy 2 and so does monster hunter 3 and so does the new legend of zelda!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

CGI-Quality said:
killeryoshis said:
Not many people like the Gc. Notice how the N64 is less than the snes but wii is above the snes and no one here likes the nes

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

N64, I have a Super Nintendo but I still like the 64 better.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*