By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

SNES is king in my book.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Around the Network

It's been quite a while, but I remember really enjoying the SNES, and it gave me two of my favorite games for a long time (Earthbound being foremost and then Super Mario RPG). So SNES gets my vote.

The Nintendo 64. Any console that gave me Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, SM64, Pokemon Snap and GoldenEye is just too awesome.

Followed by SNES and Wii

N64 for me, loved it although i do play my wii a hell of more than what i did my 64. harder than i thought, ok ive changed my mind to wii because of better 3rd party support and online its great. job done.

winner = wii

SNES. King of games, literally.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Its hard to choose but it has to be the Super Nintendo. I could have chosen the N64 but its because it was the first full fledge 3D console. The SNES brought me into gaming. I Just started playing the NES at the age of 3 but was too young to really learn and understand gaming. Plus I will never forget that the SNES introduced me to Metroid, my all time favorite franchise.

Uffffff, very very hard decission. mmm, Nintendo 64 for me... Mario 64, both Zeldas, GoldenEye, Perfect dark and MK64 are HUGE.

My vote goes to Snes, my favourite console of all time!

The GOD machine SUPER NINTENDO!!!!

Super Nintendo