By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spiderman 3 or Transformers ?

I saw the topic and thought this was going to be a contest for "Most disappointing movie ever." Both blew.

Around the Network

I liked both a lot ,Spiderman a little more .More depth ,better acting ,more dramatic ....Trasformers was very well done ,funny and without too big ambitions ...I liked it in the theatres a lot but overall Spiderman 3 seems better to me .

What are you smart? Get transformers, spiderman 3 was killed when he turned emo.

mM

1. Transformers >>>>>>>>>>>> Spiderman 3
2. Spiderman >> Transformers (because of the size diference between the install bases of Blu-Ray and HD DVD)

Although, personally, I'd love to get Transformers on HD. It was the only movie I had planned to buy for a long time. Damn you Paramount!

I thought transformers was better, and I loved spiderman 1/2, 3 was ok though.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
I saw the topic and thought this was going to be a contest for "Most disappointing movie ever." Both blew.

I'll second that. I really enjoyed the first two Spider-Man movies but 3 was over the top and ruined it for me. The only enjoyable character was Thomas Hayden Church as the Sandman.

As for Trasformers, I have two words: Michael Bay.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I liked transformers more then SM3 but that's not to say I didn't like SM3.

HD - I really couldn't care less. I watch both SM3 and Transformers on my home theater setup (Projector) with DVD. Much better then a tiny 60" HDTV! :P

Now if only I had a HD projector.........

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

I didn't mind Spidey3, but I wouldn't watch it again unless I was forced too.

But I loved Transformers - regardless of the brain dead storyline, terrible acting & swiss-cheese plot. The special effects are the best I have ever seen, and is so far the only movie I would consider buying on HD.

Now I just need a player to come down to a decent price, and I'll consider it. Its still not worth blowing $400+ plus on.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

FishyJoe said:
Serenity.

Can I kiss you?

And I feel quite proud to say that I have seen neither Spiderman 3 or Transformers, and I have no intention to.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

TRANSFORMERS YOU SOB!!!!

I just finished watching it for the 4th time today. OMG I love it. Any little pos fanboy who say's crap like, "but look at how he change their vehicles" grow the F up you little crybaby!! It has been modernized beautifully.

You had two huge transformers fans writing the script with a person who didn't even want to do the movie until he went to Hasbro headquarters and spent a day experiencing what is Transformers. These three made a perfect team. M.Bay is brilliant in the way he made them "real" in a sense. No size shifting and much, much more realistic than the classic toons. Of which I can say I have seen 100%.

From the tons of throwbacks, the beetle that Bumblebee hits, Jazz's porsche 911 that they drive past, the lines when Optimus and Megatron are fighting that match what they said in the original movie, the transforming sound, omg I just wet myself...

I can't wait for 2009, the sequel. More transformers, now, that they have a lot more money and much more epic fight scenes. Rumor of dinobots, constructicons, and many more, like a city [read Omega Prime]. Man I can't wait.

WTF is wrong with all the mods in this thread. How could you not like Transformers. Good humor, great effects, good battles, and a freakin' hot ass chick. It pwned anything else this summer.