By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spiderman 3 or Transformers ?

I prefered Transformers over the two. I was a HUGE spiderman fan but the 3rd one disappointed me so much. I went with a huge group of about 10 friends and most of us left the theater disappointed. I'm glad the first two are coming to BD also. When I pick up a player I'll be sure to grab those.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

Transformers is superior to Spider-Man 3 in every way possible

I wish they'd have just left out the green goblin bullcrap and the sandman bullcrap, and just focused on venom. And for christs sake, TOPHER GRACE AS VENOM? WTF WAS THAT ABOUT???? They should have just made the guy who played sandman Eddie Brock, and actually made Venom what he was supposed to be instead of a super lame spider-man clone. He was supposed to be like 4 times the size of spider-man, in the first place, and tended to be violent, instead of indistinguishable from some retard on "That 70s Show".

Tranformers was by far the better movie, its just too bad its going to HD-DVD this year. I will wait to get it until next year when its on Blu-ray. For now I will get Spidy

I thought Spiderman 1 and 2 were great. Spiderman 3 was just plain awful. Everybody crying and stuff left us all scratching our heads. We were like why is everyone crying. Transformers was a fun ride and a perfect summer movie. Yes the plot was as someone described, like swiss cheese but the action was top notch and it was so funny. It had the entire theater cracking up. I could rewatch Transformers again right now as everytime I watch it I see something new. You would probably have to pay me to watch Spiderman 3 again.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
libellule==>"...and yes the girl in Transformer was beautifull but I like Kristen Dunst too."

Megan Fox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kristen Dunst

Megan Fox is about a 9.5 while I would put Dunst at about a 6. It's how I would rate the movies as well.

As far as Story and action goes.
Spiderman 3 was the worst of all of the Spidermans, to much MJ love stuff not enogh action.
Transformers was an awsome movie with action all the way through.

As far as HD goes.
Spiderman 3 will have better PQ, AQ, and Extras, due to the extra 20GB of space on the BRD.
Transformers will suffer in the AQ department as Paramont has announced they scaled it back to fit on the disc.

As far as sales go.
Spiderman 3 is going to sell at least 4 times the amount of movies that Transformers does. Not to mention that it will be going to about 500k homes bundeled with the 40GB PS3 from Nov 2 to Dec 31.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

@KBG29:

Your argument is groundless. Extra space does not automatically mean that the PQ will be better, and every publication that has reviewed the Transformers HD-DVD has given it a perfect score for audio quality.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Also, both releases are two-disc sets which would indicate a comparable level of extras, though extras are obviously determined solely by the production studios and not in any way by the size of the discs.

EDIT:  The Transformers HD-DVD also has several HD-exclusive features, while the Spiderman 3 Blu-ray has no HD-exclusive features.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.