By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spiderman 3 or Transformers ?

Spiderman 3 was not good but Transformers sucked dont want to watch either again.

Around the Network

TRANSFORMERS =best. movie. ever.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Transformers visually looked great, but could have been so much more.

I haven't seen Spiderman 3 yet.

Both movies sucked more then anything, but spiderman is by far the worst thing in the world, that little cry baby emo, was just funny, everyone in the theater that was not a emo or had a emo kid was laughing at him.

Based on the HD formats, Blu-ray is better and has a better movie collection by far, and transformers does not have trueHD audio, the disc was too small to hold the audio.

Spiderman3,

An average movie ...

Transformers,

WORST action movie of the year.
You can also add 300 with it at the same rank.

How can you appreciate such movies where the camera is so quick that you are unable to see anything.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Spider Man 3 was a dissapointing movie and a bitter fall from grace for the series. To be honest, it was just a long and boring experience.

Transformers was dissapointing as well, but it was still a much better movie and far more entertaining.

Neither of these movies being in HD are going to make them better as movies, just prettier. Spiderman 3 will still be just as boring and dissapointing as it was in theatres and Transformers will still be the, "I don't really know if I like it or not" movie that we all wanted to see what other people's opinions were first before voicing our own after leaving the theatre.

I don't know which will do better but what I can say is that I felt Transformers was still a much better movie and would be a much wiser investment. Wait for Spiderman 3 to come bundled with Spiderman and Spiderman 2 so you can at least get two good movies with your purchase.

"""As for Trasformers, I have two words: Michael Bay"""

==> +1 for Naznatips and Rocketpig

and shams, you saied,
"""But I loved Transformers - regardless of the brain dead storyline, terrible acting & swiss-cheese plot. The special effects are the best I have ever seen, and is so far the only movie I would consider buying on HD."""""

==> the special effect sucks so much on this movie.
This advertisement just own the whole movie :
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I8bBisPdQ
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=jz-JgVVcQZw
do you know why ???
because in my video you feel THE WEIGHT, THE POWER of the robot, you feel he exists.
In Transformer, you just see it is only special effects. They dont interact with reality.
I even thought I was heavier than these SFX robots ...

Time to Work !

About Spiderman3,

I just remember the first scene with the birth of the "sandman"
That was awesome.

Time to Work !

I've only seen Spiderman 3, which I though was on the good side of average.
However, what matters is that Spiderman 3 is far more popular with children and is more important in the format war

add me

Transformers was straight to the point, no bullshit action. Purposefully cheesy, and good at it. I watched in a huge cinema screen with such great sound that you could feel the robots pounding on the floor.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957