By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Visceral Games:"Shame no one bought DS:Extraction, Wii support reconsidered

LordTheNightKnight said:
What makes you think Resident Evil isn't known? Are you assuming Wii owners don't include those who know game brands?

No.  Like I said.  I was talking about the comment "Casuals buy only based on brand."

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
What makes you think Resident Evil isn't known? Are you assuming Wii owners don't include those who know game brands?

No.  Like I said.  I was talking about the comment "Casuals buy only based on brand."

I believe by casuals he meant people who do know games and play them for a while now, but just don't lurk on specialized sites and things like that, as opposed to your grandma or something like that who just got into Wii Sports.

Resident Evil is a very mainstream brand (games, movies, products, etc), of course there's a chance that anybody knew about it.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

SmokedHostage said:
Count on trestres to be the first to post a thread like this.

We all love him.

i don't like shooters period (rail, fps, tps, sidescroller, you name it)

i could care less if mr. stuck up ceo doesn't want to make any wii games.

we aren't the industries b**ches.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

The Conduit make more of 100 000 copy, first week in USA

If Dead Space failed, EA must find an other way to explain...

Too easy and Too basic !

World At War, Resident Evil, House Of The Dead was success...

Rail-shooter is not really a game for coregamers...It would be very funny to sea Extraction on others systems. I'm sure it will be not better what 25 000 copy first week.

EA want to stop "mature game" on wi ? Ok, its' just better for Sega (and High voltage), Capcom and Ubi Soft !

When next "big" games on wii will score, what will be the opinion of EA ???

Silent Hill, Modern W, RS 2, Nor More 2, tatsunoko, Monster Hunter, FF, Tales of, Muramasa (europe), Sin and punishment 2, The grinder, Gladiator ad, Avatar and a lot...

Sure, 360 and PS3 are better to sell these games, but when the first EA mature Game on wii is "Extraction", I remember a lot of wii owners say "it's a joke" ??? A so classic rail-shooter, to take easy money....But Failure ! Wii owners are not so stupids !

Now, it will be very interested to see the impact of the Darkside chronicles. If Darkside sell 100 000 first week, I'm really excited to hear the voice of EA Company (but it will be probably the song of silence...)! Wait and see...

Love Video Games : http://www.lightningamer.com

julien133 said:

Too easy and Too basic !

Rail-shooter is not really a game for coregamers...It would be very funny to sea Extraction on others systems. I'm sure it will be not better what 25 000 copy first week.

EA want to stop "mature game" on wi ? Ok, its' just better for Sega (and High voltage), Capcom and Ubi Soft !

Silent Hill, Modern W, RS 2, Nor More 2, tatsunoko, Monster Hunter, FF, Tales of, Muramasa (europe), Sin and punishment 2, The grinder, Gladiator ad, Avatar and a lot...

Sure, 360 and PS3 are better to sell these games, but when the first EA mature Game on wii is "Extraction", I remember a lot of wii owners say "it's a joke" ??? A so classic rail-shooter, to take easy money....But Failure ! Wii owners are not so stupids !

Now, it will be very interested to see the impact of the Darkside chronicles. If Darkside sell 100 000 first week, I'm really excited to hear the voice of EA Company (but it will be probably the song of silence...)! Wait and see...

I couldn't have said it any worse myself.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It just bombed a bit TOO hard for them to say it's "lack of gamers".

SaviorX said:
julien133 said:

Too easy and Too basic !

I couldn't have said it any worse myself.

Haha, don't be so mean, it's obvious Engish isn't his first language.

Anyway; I think the CEO is right, there are not that many people who own a Wii that would play Dead Space, especially with how little awareness was raised about the game.