By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UNCHARTED 2'S SALES PROVES THAT AMERICANS BUY THE PS3 FOR BLU-RAY.

I own a PS3 and I'm from Canada yet I didn't buy Uncharted 2, I definitely well in the future though.

It was the same as when LBP came out.

It'll have legs

Around the Network

Well:

1). It's only been out for a week
2). 440,00 is pretty good
3). We must admit, with the price tag of 599 USD, Sony had to market it with the something else, hence the reason why people use it primarily for Blu-Rays first
4). It was makreted as the Cheapest, most advanced Blu-Ray player out there.

This is the true definition of owning.

I haven't gotten U2 yet.. sadly

mM

Not every game/movie/album is as front loaded as Halo/Star Wars/Eminem. The game will sell very well. Plus, despite the reviews and the success of the previous game, Uncharted is still a new franchise. It doesn't have an anime, graphic novel, movie tie in, theme park ride, or anything else. It's a video game and a video game, alone. It'll do well. You'll see.

Smashed said:
This thread is a joke.
The only threads you make are anti-PS3, i'm not surprised you made this one, too be honest.

It's posters like you that try to deflect the issue instead of answering the question or discussing like adults.

Point taken.

Now answer the question.

Is my statement not true?

Can we not come to that conclusion?

Around the Network

Squilliam... Is that you?

why hasn't the dynamo been banned yet? all he does is create flamebait threads and no one ever bans him. mods, get your act together and actually do something!

OP is true... the 360 rules the US and it is only now that we have cheap quality Blu-Ray...
Before that, PS3 was the king of cheap affordable BR players.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Its Sarduak. He's probably one of the most incosiderate biased posters on the forums, of course he's serious.

TheDynamo said:
Smashed said:
This thread is a joke.
The only threads you make are anti-PS3, i'm not surprised you made this one, too be honest.

It's posters like you that try to deflect the issue instead of answering the question or discussing like adults.

Point taken.

Now answer the question.

Is my statement not true?

Can we not come to that conclusion?

Pardon me? This thread doesn't even deserve a discussion, sir.

Because you have aboslutely zero logic in your original post, zip, nada.

Your statement is NOT true. Lets do a little comparison, shall we?

Halo 3, or... lets compare ODST, a franchise owned by Microsoft and literally is the second word that comes out of a Xbox 360 owners mouth, is the word "Halo", thats how big of a franchise it is, following me?

There are eighteen million North American 360 owners, and something like nine percent of them bought ODST.

Then look at Uncharted 2, a relatively NEW franchise, THEN look at your statement.

Do you see where you went wrong?