By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UNCHARTED 2'S SALES PROVES THAT AMERICANS BUY THE PS3 FOR BLU-RAY.

I said bump this thread in a month. Hell, I'd be amazed if it makes it through today without getting locked.

Around the Network

It should have been locked already...

Where the hell are the mods?

Mr_Power said:
why hasn't the dynamo been banned yet? all he does is create flamebait threads and no one ever bans him. mods, get your act together and actually do something!

Forza 3 will be a sales flop if not HEAVILY BUNDLED!!!!!!!!

Funny.

Did anyone call for the OP of THIS thread to be banned?

I agree... this thread needs to be locked.

Attn:

Uncharted 2 comes as a Blu-ray disc

So I agree with your point.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
TheDynamo said:
Mr_Power said:
why hasn't the dynamo been banned yet? all he does is create flamebait threads and no one ever bans him. mods, get your act together and actually do something!

Funny.

Yes.

TheDynamo said:
Mr_Power said:

Funny.

I don't think you need to be banned.  Not yet.  I didn't see that thread or read its contents.  It just seems like you're going out of your way to piss of a lot of people.  Maybe it's the wording.  Maybe it's the fact that I read all of your posts with an angry Scottish accent (that's how you sound, in my head).  I dunno.  I just think that your intentions are to troll.

This thread is true.

What else could explain the extremly low sales in the US then?

i haven't bought it yet, but plan on getting it within the month. So add .001% or something to that total.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

zaMy said:
This thread is true.

What else could explain the extremly low sales in the US then?

You're wasting your time, ZaMy.

Instead of discussing, they would rather start the name-calling or try to ban me for asking the question.

I think it's obvious, but the pro-Sony people don't want to have a mature discussion.

I can discuss RROD like an adult. Why? Because it's true.

Why can't they do the same? I own a PS3 too. I just find this concerning...