By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MW2 people stay away from MAG!

If anyone honestly believe one games audience would ruin the whole experience of another game without any sensible logic is a very very (I would get banned for saying this word).

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
outlawauron said:
CGI-Quality said:
outlawauron said:
CGI-Quality said:
deathgod33 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
MAG Is the shiz, i really think it might turn out to be better than MW2....and i love MW1 so yah

MAG can be a great game, but there is absolutlely no way it could be better than MF2- drop it pleez.

If only we all respected each others OPINIONS, we would hardly have these pointless arguments...

Yes, whenever certain people express their opinion without any sense of logic, they deserve to be called out upon it.

What was wrong with what he said though? He said, I really think MAG may turn out better than MW2. What's wrong with that, it's not like he said: "it IS better than MW2 no questions asked".

In that case, I can understand calling him out, but that's not what he said...

He lacks logic in saying that if Call of Duty fans play the game, a patch will be released making the game worse.

That's entirely stupid being he has nothing to base his post on. He's trying to use Killzone 2, but that was always like CoD. In the private beta, public beta, demo, pre-patch, and post patch nothing was changing that much. It's all a gross exaggeration.

oooooo, I didn't see that.

not saying it will be better, im saying it will be different ...... really frikin different, the way you play is totally different, like it was in killzone but the cod noobs will complain that well its not like cod and the core game will be changed just like killzone 2 ...... better to me but thats just my opinion i like tactical skillful shooters that require teamwork. now you can treat cod that way but thats not the core of its gameplay, the core is kill kill kill kill  look ats its emphasis on perks, weapons, killstreaks, and (death streaks <----- you gotta be fucking kidding me)  i would hate to mag turn out that way because of the bitching cod noobs.

Parasitic said:
evolution_1ne said:

so says the cod noob -_-

I guess you didn't read the part where I mentioned Warhawk - go buy it so we can have a match. It makes KZ2 look almost as braindead as CoD.

your joking right......

ok killzone 2 when it first came out was a game that required alot of skill to master..... not just the weapons, but the mods in the mp themselves.... having all the mods strung together kept you on your feet, made you think, and was really intense, mastering the maps in conhesion with the mods was a challenge. a challenge true hardcore shooter fans such as myself loved. it wasn't a game about just mindless killing (except the noob ass assult) anyone who played cannot deny that. you had to approach killzone 2 with a stragey, some form of tactics.. even in the regular matches.

a average game in killzone 2 lasted about 25 to 30 mins (to mch for cods noobs, their brains overloaded after 8 mins). and each minute was just as intense as the last. the bots were a nusense more than a threat, only deadly if clumped together and even then 2 nades took them alll out and the sentry botz (air botz) were used to scout out enemy positions  getting a kill with one of those was having the luck of the irish the point being they werent over power.

and the most important feature in the game praised by all the hardcore players was the spawn delay.... 4 those of you who dont know spawing in killzone was 90% player controlled. no random spawn points like cod, the number 1 way to spawn in the game was via spawn nade trown by the tactician<--the most important class. it left a large puff of smoke that was easily indentified, so cod noob says "sweet spawn camp away" ...... wrong, there was a delay in the time that bullets started to acually do damage you making spawn camping near impossible and by knowing this no one and i repeat NO ONE spawn camped also you teams home base was retro fitted with botz that made camping there impossible 2. finally a game that fixed the most hated player type in fps.

these were just a few of the things that made killzone 2 a truly unique game .... also a truly hated game amongst the cod players so they went to the forums 2 which GG get their ideas for gameplay patches and dlc and fucking cried their litter eyes out and insted of the dev. telling them to suck it up and get better, they destroyed the game ..... killzone 2 now is nothing but a spawn camping bot fest something you cant deny. it almost makes me want to cry when i see some  nooob melee........ they...... melee the spawn to get kills.... T_T -sniffles- its no better than cod now in fact it's worst because it was never meant to be that way . however there was a light at the end of the tunnel..... it's name was mag a skillful, tactical shooter that is nothing but teamwork and on a scale to which we've never seen on a console. its objective based. you can camp but you will get nowhere so why bother and i would hate to see it camping is the best thing to do..... so i say again to the sooon to be 100 million cod players STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MAG . you have a truly awesome game that will loads of fun to play so stay with it do fuck with mag please..... would say the  same thing with bad company but dice aren't pussies 

oh and im putting the emphasis on cod ,but it really is noobs in general but seriously, everyone who hated killzone and the way it played ......loved fucking call of duty ......... say thats not true

Around the Network

i played mag for a few days and its ok but not my kind of game.
i rather play the cod series on line then mag so i deleted the demo today
all 3 gigs of it lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Ok first off, stop crying....unless you can prove that all complaints against KZ2 were from CoD players, drop it and stop being so bitter. Everyone was complaning because the online has been a mess since the start

I find it funny that you try so hard to defend KZ2 as some kinda skilled tactical shooter. It has some of the worst ideas ever put into an online shooter.....seriously. 32 players, small corridors, and everyone gets dual grenades. Really? REALLY? You could smell the shitfest from a mile away.

evolution_1ne said:

killzone 2 now is nothing but a spawn camping bot fest something you cant deny. it almost makes me want to cry when i see some  nooob melee........ they...... melee the spawn to get kills.... T_T -sniffles- its no better than cod now in fact it's worst because it was never meant to be that way .

They had to patch the Tactian's spawn grenades because GG obviously wasn't thinking right and didn't probably didn't test them properly. In Search and Destroy matches, people would place spawn grenades right next to the objective. As soon as anyone spawned, they were invincible for a short while and were free to get easy kills. Even worse, the Assault class could go in and bust kamikazes and survive because of their stupidly high armor.

Spawn grenades were a horrible idea in the first place. They were bad before and still are after the update. The Assault class is still a crutch even with the slight nerf and just adds to the chaotic mess that most matches turn into. Stop bitchin at all the CoD players out there. It's not their fault that Guerilla doesn't know a thing about multiplayer balance. Face it already, KZ2's online mechanics were bad from the start, and they're not really improving. 

You want a hardcore shooter that takes skill? I'll say it again, go play Warhawk and quit yer whining. It's been there for ages and still remains the game to play for anyone wanting a challenge. It's a very balanced game.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

^ damn you, you could have given me that code XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Parasitic said:

Ok first off, stop crying....unless you can prove that all complaints against KZ2 were from CoD players, drop it and stop being so bitter. Everyone was complaning because the online has been a mess since the start

I find it funny that you try so hard to defend KZ2 as some kinda skilled tactical shooter. It has some of the worst ideas ever put into an online shooter.....seriously. 32 players, small corridors, and everyone gets dual grenades. Really? REALLY? You could smell the shitfest from a mile away.

evolution_1ne said:

killzone 2 now is nothing but a spawn camping bot fest something you cant deny. it almost makes me want to cry when i see some  nooob melee........ they...... melee the spawn to get kills.... T_T -sniffles- its no better than cod now in fact it's worst because it was never meant to be that way .

They had to patch the Tactian's spawn grenades because GG obviously wasn't thinking right and didn't probably didn't test them properly. In Search and Destroy matches, people would place spawn grenades right next to the objective. As soon as anyone spawned, they were invincible for a short while and were free to get easy kills. Even worse, the Assault class could go in and bust kamikazes and survive because of their stupidly high armor.

Spawn grenades were a horrible idea in the first place. They were bad before and still are after the update. The Assault class is still a crutch even with the slight nerf and just adds to the chaotic mess that most matches turn into. Stop bitchin at all the CoD players out there. It's not their fault that Guerilla doesn't know a thing about multiplayer balance. Face it already, KZ2's online mechanics were bad from the start, and they're not really improving. 

You want a hardcore shooter that takes skill? I'll say it again, go play Warhawk and quit yer whining. It's been there for ages and still remains the game to play for anyone wanting a challenge. It's a very balanced game.

ok they all weren't cod layers but the bulk of them were and love warhark someone stole my copy whats your psn...

i agree this post seems pointless but it sure is funny