By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MW2 people stay away from MAG!

evolution_1ne said:

ok they all weren't cod layers but the bulk of them were and love warhark someone stole my copy whats your psn...

Parasitic_Link.

Just go buy it again if you really like it....the game is dirt cheap. I'm selling KZ2 whenever I get the chance - Uncharted 2 is gonna take up some of my online time. It's also the better game if you want a more tactical feel. All matches are 5v5 so there's more effort required from each player.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network
evolution_1ne said:
Parasitic said:

Ok first off, stop crying....unless you can prove that all complaints against KZ2 were from CoD players, drop it and stop being so bitter. Everyone was complaning because the online has been a mess since the start

I find it funny that you try so hard to defend KZ2 as some kinda skilled tactical shooter. It has some of the worst ideas ever put into an online shooter.....seriously. 32 players, small corridors, and everyone gets dual grenades. Really? REALLY? You could smell the shitfest from a mile away.

evolution_1ne said:

killzone 2 now is nothing but a spawn camping bot fest something you cant deny. it almost makes me want to cry when i see some  nooob melee........ they...... melee the spawn to get kills.... T_T -sniffles- its no better than cod now in fact it's worst because it was never meant to be that way .

They had to patch the Tactian's spawn grenades because GG obviously wasn't thinking right and didn't probably didn't test them properly. In Search and Destroy matches, people would place spawn grenades right next to the objective. As soon as anyone spawned, they were invincible for a short while and were free to get easy kills. Even worse, the Assault class could go in and bust kamikazes and survive because of their stupidly high armor.

Spawn grenades were a horrible idea in the first place. They were bad before and still are after the update. The Assault class is still a crutch even with the slight nerf and just adds to the chaotic mess that most matches turn into. Stop bitchin at all the CoD players out there. It's not their fault that Guerilla doesn't know a thing about multiplayer balance. Face it already, KZ2's online mechanics were bad from the start, and they're not really improving. 

You want a hardcore shooter that takes skill? I'll say it again, go play Warhawk and quit yer whining. It's been there for ages and still remains the game to play for anyone wanting a challenge. It's a very balanced game.

ok they all weren't cod layers but the bulk of them were and love warhark someone stole my copy whats your psn...

then my friend you never got it not my problem, but for us people who did get it killzone was awesome and now it sucks fucking ass nutz btw did you have a clan in killzone hmmmmm did you wok with anyone ... see like  i said (or you just misunderstood) to a lone wolf all i care about is kills player, killzone 2 was as bad as you put it out be but to people willing to master it a get into teams it was amazing. the 32 player thing was alittle crowded but people rarely played clan matches. CLAN MATCHES that is what killzone was all about which is why it had the best clann support system in any game. You=lone wolf, cry cause you cant spawn camp. me skilled played who loves working as a team to pwn. killzone 4 me not u :p

Parasitic said:
evolution_1ne said:

Parasitic_Link.

Just go buy it again if you really like it....the game is dirt cheap. I'm selling KZ2 whenever I get the chance - Uncharted 2 is gonna take up some of my online time. It's also the better game if you want a more tactical feel. All matches are 5v5 so there's more effort required from each player.

imma get it again shouldn't be that much on psn

evolution_1ne said:

I bought it used for $18.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

I agree with the op, I used to play MGO and it was really fun but then it got ruined with kids who just whine and disrespect everyone and they even glitch and cheat if they can't play. Some of my mates still play it and they say it's just getting worse and worse...This has happened in every single fps-game I have played in the past.

I hope MAG won't have this problem. Since this is the kind of FPS game I have waited for a long time it seriously innovates the genre just by the sheer size, tactical gameplay and the character customization. I'm also honestly suprised how good graphics the game has for something so huge.

I really hope it discourages all the immature players and makes them switch to mw2 or any other fps.

Around the Network
Parasitic said:
evolution_1ne said:

I bought it used for $18.

really .... tomorrow then

I don't get it

Are you saying mag is bad, killzone 2 is bad, or that Modern warfare 2 is bad?

evolution_1ne said:

oh and im putting the emphasis on cod ,but it really is noobs in general but seriously, everyone who hated killzone and the way it played ......loved fucking call of duty ......... say thats not true

I hate them both equally

6 pages on an obvious troll thread...lol...you guys are so easy!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I get it, Killzone 2 was awesome when it came out (imo) until the MW2 noobs complained about it's aiming mechanics (which I loved) GG caved and patched the game ruining it forever.

OP is predicting a similar sort of tidal wave of noob complaints that will enevitably ruin MAG if they all start playing that game when it comes out?