By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MW2 people stay away from MAG!

heruamon said:
6 pages on an obvious troll thread...lol...you guys are so easy!

lol now i know what it feels like to called a troll ok then..... i have only ever owned playstations, ps3 is my favorite console, not so much hate xbox but yeah we dont get along lol, not trolling im dead serious

Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:
I don't get it

Are you saying mag is bad, killzone 2 is bad, or that Modern warfare 2 is bad?

none they are and were greant games in their own right.

Theo said:
I get it, Killzone 2 was awesome when it came out (imo) until the MW2 noobs complained about it's aiming mechanics (which I loved) GG caved and patched the game ruining it forever.

OP is predicting a similar sort of tidal wave of noob complaints that will enevitably ruin MAG if they all start playing that game when it comes out?

You know they barely changed the aiming at all? They're still nowhere near as precise as CoD...

What exacly are you trying to say? Is KZ2 so bad that something as small as a minor aim fix is enough to ruin the game forever? I'm guessing you actually don't like it very much.

To be serious though, I remember the threats all over the Playstation boards coming from people saying they'd quit the game if the aiming was patched. Then when they made a few tiny changes, you had more people claiming that they had quit the game because of it. If those folk really love KZ2 as much as they say, why would they start leaving over something so small? I really don't understand.

Some of the fans are like....

"OH SNAP, KILLZONE 2 IS THE SHIT!"

(insert barely noticeable aim fix)

"F*** THIS GAME!"

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

I hated that shit aswell. Fuckin' cod lovers complaining about the game because it's too different from cod... WELL FUCKIN' DUH!!! It's a different game!!! Some people like having options.... You want a cod like game???? Go play COD!!!

4 ≈ One

Parasitic said:
Theo said:
I get it, Killzone 2 was awesome when it came out (imo) until the MW2 noobs complained about it's aiming mechanics (which I loved) GG caved and patched the game ruining it forever.

OP is predicting a similar sort of tidal wave of noob complaints that will enevitably ruin MAG if they all start playing that game when it comes out?

You know they barely changed the aiming at all? They're still nowhere near as precise as CoD...

What exacly are you trying to say? Is KZ2 so bad that something as small as a minor aim fix is enough to ruin the game forever? I'm guessing you actually don't like it very much.

To be serious though, I remember the threats all over the Playstation boards coming from people saying they'd quit the game if the aiming was patched. Then when they made a few tiny changes, you had more people claiming that they had quit the game because of it. If those folk really love KZ2 as much as they say, why would they start leaving over something so small? I really don't understand.

Some of the fans are like....

"OH SNAP, KILLZONE 2 IS THE SHIT!"

(insert barely noticeable aim fix)

"F*** THIS GAME!"

you sir have no idea what its like to be hardcore fps player. the slightest change makes all the difference, you never new what it was like to have mastered the aiming in killzone2, when you can do something that is truly difficult and unique the satifaction is all the more rewarding. you dont get that in cod i dont give a shit how many people you killed with one shot. getting a noscope headshot in killzone 2 at long range is way more rewarding than killing an entire team on search and destroy with 1 sinper bullet. there's a difference between luck and auto aim and pure effing skill you sir will never know that. or mabey you will one day.. humph barely noticable to someone sucked at the aiming to begin with but to those who mastered it ...... -sniffle-

Around the Network

Ok ill just stick with MW2.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

And another thread getting out of hand.

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000