By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MW2 people stay away from MAG!

phinch1 said:
patapon said:
If you stabbed me with this post, I'd be fine... because it's pointless...

lol thats the funniest thing i've heard all day , thanks for that one i may have to use it for future wins

I'm searching for love... hope it only costs $5.00...

Would you like more? Starting fees $199.99 for each.

Around the Network

He is saying.
All of the Call of Duty kids roll in MAG, and they scream and yell on the mic because its "to hard" or "to different", because if they aren't the best on MAG, and they are on MW2, they get all mad and pissy.
Most call of duty players don't like change, so they keep playing the same game, thinking they are the best, until they try a new game and get raped.

I agree with the OP. Call of Duty kids, stay the hell away from MAG.

Smashed said:
He is saying.
All of the Call of Duty kids roll in MAG, and they scream and yell on the mic because its "to hard" or "to different", because if they aren't the best on MAG, and they are on MW2, they get all mad and pissy.
Most call of duty players don't like change, so they keep playing the same game, thinking they are the best, until they try a new game and get raped.

someone who gets it

evolution_1ne said:
Smashed said:
He is saying.

someone who gets it

Please learn me that language because i want to be able to talk in english on the internet without anyone else being asble to understand me ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Ahh ok...pointless still, but i get it.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Around the Network
evolution_1ne said:

in short- cod player goes to killzone 2 forum COD PLAYER- "omg omg this game sucks, aming sucks, i cant do it, i have to concentrate for more than 10 mins, omg i cant camp, wtf is teamwork, why no auto aim, botz do no damage, game is hard game is hard......... -GG-ok ok we'll FIX it .... patch is released ... killzone 2 is destroyed codzone 2 is born worst mp game i've ever played. So mw2 people all 100 million of you ..... stay the F*** away from MAG <---tis my new hope

LOL.  Hell yeah, good rant, owning some shit on CoD fanboys!!

The great hope would be that MAG would be good enough to make a bunch of them want to make MAG their new default...but the sheer numbers of CoD fans means that a great number will inevitably be assheads and consider everything that isn't CoD to be inferior.

radiantshadow92 said:
MAG Is the shiz, i really think it might turn out to be better than MW2....and i love MW1 so yah

MAG can be a great game, but there is absolutlely no way it could be better than MF2- drop it pleez.

evolution_1ne said:

in short- cod player goes to killzone 2 forum COD PLAYER- "omg omg this game sucks, aming sucks, i cant do it, i have to concentrate for more than 10 mins, omg i cant camp, wtf is teamwork, why no auto aim, botz do no damage, game is hard game is hard......... -GG-ok ok we'll FIX it .... patch is released ... killzone 2 is destroyed codzone 2 is born worst mp game i've ever played. So mw2 people all 100 million of you ..... stay the F*** away from MAG <---tis my new hope

I agree. I stopped playing Killzone 2 when I had to search for people to kill. I played a few games in a row where everyone was sniping. I'm a run and gun player I can't stay still for more than 10 seconds so I said screw that and finished up after getting plat.

MAG already has loads of campers but its not as bad as COD

From what ive played of MAG, its not too good.. im guessing its because I dont know exactly what to do other than shoot and kill

mM

I understand now, and I agree.

It is so f*&%ed up that people go around saying that every game should feel the same. That is the last thing I want. I don't want every RPG to have the same gameplay, or every racing game, shooting game, pltformer, ect. If they all feel the same WTF is the point. Most games have garbage stories, so that is not a drawing point. I have never been a fan of going online for pointless kills. If every genre had an exact button layout, and tuning, I would be done with games.

As for Killzone 2. If you don't like the controls then you are missing the point (not at OP, but those that made complaints). Gurrilia wanter to make Killzone 2 feel more natrual to the way a real person would control a gun. That means you can not swing the gun 90 degrees in a direction and stop on a dime, and you can't aim from ground level to a 4th story without a little bit of momentum. The guns have kick back that makes you stay focused on the taget, none of the aim and unload a clip stuff like COD, resistance or Halo.

I have not played MAG yet, but if they went in Gurillias direction I agree with the OP.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL