By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Forza 3 will be a sales flop if not HEAVILY BUNDLED!!!!!!!!

MonstaMack said:
@Carl2291 I doubt that. It's more of a fanboy thing and they were doing the same thing prior to ODST's release especially when firefight was learned to not have matchmaking. It happended to be from guys with Old Snake avatars tho that time around. This time we get the Raiden guy! (Not the MGS one tho.)

Like when KZ2 was releasing and had control complaints? Or when ODST outsold it within 24 hours?

Infact, if it's making threads about bad stuff for "fanboy" reasons. I link you to this man.

Sales threads and complaint threads get made based on game hype, they will always be here... And both camps are as bad as eachother for doing it.

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
@wholikeswood Plenty of people have claimed Forza 3 will have lower reviews then GT5, cuz u know, we can see into the future that GT5 will score higher.

There is no baiting in truth. Take a look around.

Sorry, but you explicitly accused PS3 fans of calling Forza 3 a review flop, and there's a big difference between that and people claiming that GT5 will score higher.

Hmm so 2 million is a flop? I think many developers out there would be happy to see their game flop like that.

It's pretty sad that so many only care about Forza because it is the competition to GT and people like GT because it sells well......I mean that is plain old sad. Only see that on this site though, on Gaf there is that turd of a thread showing the true colours of GT and Forza fans. GT5 will shit over Forza 3 so deal with it, it's inevitable.

Forza 3 is however a fantastic game with reviewers raving about it. Just play both games and be happy, I'm getting rather sick of Forza vs GT now.

Carl2291 said:
MonstaMack said:
Darc Requiem said:
Another day, another Forza 3 thread started by a PS3 fan. I think PS3 fans are more concerned about Forza than 360 fans.

It seems like they need to get something off their chest ever since Gran Turismo has been delayed. They have won the GOTY (Uncharted 2 unless some reviewers drastically start to give it low 9's or under, which would place it under Street Fighter IV) and got their sales victory in a PS3 price cut which will win all regions except the US of course, but for some reason the fact Gran Turismo has been delayed they need to call Forza a sales and review flop and tell us to wait for the "real" racer. What a joke.

Or maybe it has something to do with the insane hype from Turn 10 and fans why these threads get made.

Or maybe even the trash talk from Turn 10 and fans why these threads get made.

Or maybe even because in recent threads people have been predicting 6-7 Million sales for it.

Which fans?? One or two or hundreds?? Stop making stuff up. So just because Uncharted has got massive hype should it sell 6-7 million to not be a flop. Take out you fanboy goggles.

How many fans trash talk? And ofcourse Turn 10 will trash talk. Look the games getting alot of attention and it seems to be working.

Again stop quoting 2-3 fanboys for the whole population. Your trolling has to stop.

Dark Chaos said:
Carl2291 said:
MonstaMack said:
Darc Requiem said:
Another day, another Forza 3 thread started by a PS3 fan. I think PS3 fans are more concerned about Forza than 360 fans.

It seems like they need to get something off their chest ever since Gran Turismo has been delayed. They have won the GOTY (Uncharted 2 unless some reviewers drastically start to give it low 9's or under, which would place it under Street Fighter IV) and got their sales victory in a PS3 price cut which will win all regions except the US of course, but for some reason the fact Gran Turismo has been delayed they need to call Forza a sales and review flop and tell us to wait for the "real" racer. What a joke.

Or maybe it has something to do with the insane hype from Turn 10 and fans why these threads get made.

Or maybe even because in recent threads people have been predicting 6-7 Million sales for it.

Which fans?? One or two or hundreds?? Stop making stuff up. So just because Uncharted has got massive hype should it sell 6-7 million to not be a flop. Take out you fanboy goggles.

How many fans trash talk? And ofcourse Turn 10 will trash talk. Look the games getting alot of attention and it seems to be working.

Again stop quoting 2-3 fanboys for the whole population. Your trolling has to stop. 

2-3 fans are hyping up Forza? lol... Get a grip. Go visit the Forza thread, or go visit the Forza forums.

And no, it shouldn't... Because nobody predicted that it should. A LOT of people predicted Forza 3 would sell 6-7 Million, and that's just on this site. Read this thread and you will see another thread i linked to with a bunch of them.

Oh yeah, explain how that post was trolling please.

@ Red- Bungie don't trash talk. Naughty Dog don't. Polyphony Digital don't. Lionhead don't. Etc...

Around the Network

Yup 2mil is a flop just like how killzone 2 is a flop

lol sometimes i think some people just read the Thread title then post without even reading the OP

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Dark Chaos said:
Carl2291 said:
MonstaMack said:
Darc Requiem said:

Wow...with all due respect, good sir, what you said in the blue is debatable, and he's calling you out on it. That doesn't seem like trolling to me at all.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Serious_frusting said:
lol sometimes i think some people just read the Thread title then post without even reading the OP

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2719323

I'm sure I can dig up more posts. Bottom line is this is flame bait more then a sales prediction thread.

It's just that simple.

A Bad Clown said:
I laugh it sells more than Uncharted 2 first week....

Something we really need to c after all!!